accepting the situation

To the bed, audia had his legs to his chest, with his arms wrapped about to be eyeing his ankle with the chain attached to then take in a deep breathe to sign, he then tensed to turn his head to eye has chaiya came about, he stopped to eye over Audia has he held a tray of food and blood to then peer his eyes down to then go towards audia to place the tray to the bed..
"That is an unbreakable chain."
Audia made a face to then look to the tray of food.
"Um....... I'm...... Sorry to.....ask but......"
Chaiya wrapped his arms about to look audia over .
"What is it you need?"
Audia gulped.
"Something salty....."
Chaiya nodded to then turn to leave, audia watched him go to then eye the chain again with a sullen face.
He then placed his hand to it to then move it about has it was cutting into his skin and causing him a lot of pain.
Coming back and quick, chaiya stopped before the open door way to tilt his head to eye that action.
He then slowly went to him to place a bowl of green olives to the tray, to then look at audia who had moved his hand away to go back to his earlier position to eye over chaiya.
"Is that hurting you?"
Audia signed to then look to the chain.
"Mm..... Yes....."
Chaiya looked to audia to then go slowly about the bed, audia watched him to then see him go to the other side to then sit to place his hand to the chain.
"I take this off, if you run......"
Audia shook his head.
"I won't."
Chaiya narrowed his eyes.
He then looked to the chain to then bust it open.
Audia moved back a bit to then sit criss cross to then really rub his bruised ankle.
Chaiya looked to that action to then smack audias hands away to then rub to keep his eyes to the action.
"You should have told me of this earlier."
Audia slowly looked to chaiya.
"Well.... Thought that was an unbreakable chain."
"Only to humans."
Audia darted his eyes over chaiya to then look to the action, it had been a whole month after they had sex chaiya even touched him or was this close.
Audia then took in a very deep breathe.
"Chaiya?"
Chaiya stopped rubbing to then slowly look up to audia.
"Mm?"
"Can...... Can I please call my father's?"
Chaiya took his hands away to then place one to audias head to grip his hair to move his head back to really eye over him.
Audia winced to then place his hands to chaiyas, he then loosened his grip has he saw audia was to be too pain.
"No!" He said through gritted teeth.
Audia took in deep breathes to then peer his eyes to the side has he tried not to cry, his new hormones were not helping, he then made a sick face to then push chaiya away to then get up and quick to run to the bathroom to slam the door behind.
Chaiya turned his head to eye the back of it to then look forward.
It's been difficult, however audia, your family and mine will never find where we are.
Chaiya then got up to go to the bathroom to knock softly on the door.
"Audia?"
Audia threw up more into the toilet to then spit, to take his head out to then flush watching the blood go about to then move about to lay to the cold floor, to then lay in the fetal position.
Chaiya darted his eyes over the no answer.
"Audia?" He said more slowly.
Audia squeezed his eyes tight.
"I...... Want to be alone....."
Chaiya scoffed to then place his hand to the door to then open to then look down.
"You are never alone. Abomination."
Audia took in a very deep breathe to then have a lone tear go down his eye.
Chaiya furrowed his brow to then grit his teeth, he then moved to audia to pick him up to then take him back to the bed, he placed him down to then grab the tray to place to the side table, to then go back to him, to hover over.
Audia looked up without an expression to eye over chaiya.
Chaiya tilted his head over his to look him up and down, to then go to his neck to start to softly kiss, audia let a soft coo escape his lips to then turn his head to look at the door to his room that was open. Chaiya then moved his head back a bit to then peer his eyes up to then move up to place his hands to audia shirt to then rip open to eye down.
"Don't think about it."
Audia slowly turned his head to look up at chaiya.
"I won't run. I love yo.....mm!"
Audia made a hard face has chaiya placed his hands over his mouth to give him a glare.
"What have I've told you about saying those words!"
Audias body then bucked to dig his fingers into the bed has chaiya moved one hand inside of audias pants to go straight to his member that was hard to grip.
"Say those..... Vile words again after what's you have done. I will be keeping this!"
Audia started to breathe very heavily has his eyes went into the back of his head. Chaiya had taken his cock out to then stroke hard with a touch of sensuality with it.
Chaiya flexed his jaw to then take his hand from audias mouth to then place his upon his to go into a very deep kiss, audia immediately wrapped his arms about.
After, audia was to his stomach to be eyeing his hand with a long face, chaiya to the side got dressed to then get up to go about the bed.
"You need to eat."
Audia closed his eyes..
"I.... Will..... So.... Tired...."
Chaiya stopped to then turn to eye over him.
"You better. I.......will be locking this door. You escape...."
Audia shook his head..
"I'm..... Not going anywhere chaiya......"
Chaiya looked audia up and down to then turn to sit on the edge to then grab out his phone to place before him.
Audia slowly opened his eyes to then widen them.
"What is....."
"It is a burner cell. Call them audia."
Audia parted his lips to then reach for the phone hesitantly to then stop to look up.
Chaiya nodded.
"Go ahead audia."
Audia then grabbed the phone to get up to sit to then place the phone to his ear.
"Who is this?"
Audia darted his eyes has tears started to come down.
"Dad..... It's me...."
"Audia! Where have you've been!? Where are you!"
Audia gulped, chaiya then narrowed his eyes.
"I'm fine dad. Also is the baby. I just want to let you know that and to tell my other father that I love you two so very much and miss you."
Audia then turned off the phone to close his eyes has the tears fell has he clutched the phone to his chest. Chaiya eyed over Audia to not understand this.
He then shrugged to take the phone away to place it back to his pocket too then re look at him, audia then moved down to his side to look to his hand.
Chaiya made a face to then get up to go to the side to then go around to then lay to his back to eye up.
Audia widened his eyes to then turn his head to look to chaiya.
"What are you...."
"I have every right to be near my baby audia. If you're tired take a nap then you need to feed."
Audia darted his eyes over chaiya to then lay back down to let a small smile go across his face.