needs to stop

To a doctor's table, buin had his head hung to dart his eyes with a hard face to then look up to flex his jaw.
"Well?"
Buins brother looked to him to shake his head.
"You are not pregnant."
"100 percent sure of that?"
"We ran everything, all coming back negative."
Buin placed his hands behind him to let out some air in relieve.
His brother walked to him to eye him over.
"How did this come to being?"
Buin turned his head to the side.
"Had....unprotected sex..... With a..... Vampire minor...."
Buins brothers eyes widened.
"Excuse me!"
Buin looked to his brother with sullen eyes.
"I know cruta, I know! I keep trying so hard to stop it and.... "
Cruta wrapped his arms about himself.
"Apparently not hard enough! Your the adult! How old is this other? Who are they?"
Buin signed to look down.
"16..... And.....tria Xian."
His brother parted his lips to eye about his brother to then go to the wall to be in complete shock.
"Buin......."
"I didn't plan any of this! He.... Just won't stop! I have tried to talk to him rationally, tell him the facts, he just keeps.......I don't know how to make him stop. Other then going to his parents, but I can't tell them what we've done, they'll kill me."
Cruta made a hard face to look down.
"This..... Isn't good buin..... You know there family, better then anyone."
"I know!"
Cruta looked up.
"Has he.... Taken your blood? Are you.... Destined to be together? Feel a...."
Cruta watched has buin moved up to place his hands to his eyes to groan.
"No, no and no!"
"Really?"
Buin took his hands slowly down to eye over his brother.
"Um...."
Cruta left the wall to walk slowly to him.
"Do you feel.... Anything for him?"
Buin looked over his brother with a face to then turn his head to eye the wall .
"I'll.... Make sure this stops before.... Something happens."
Buin tried to leave to then look down to his arm has buin placed his hand to it.
"Buin.... This is so very serious, he is a xian, the family our grand father, our dad and you have been...... This is bad."
Buin took his arm away to really eye over his brother.
"Trust me......I know."
Buin then went about. Cruta turned his head to sign, he couldn't really say anything since he was in a similar situation with a 16 year old.
He then felt his phone vibrate to then answer to dart his eyes about.
"I'm so sorry..... Right now isn't a good....
"Cruta.....I'm...... Pregnant...."
Crutas eyes widened.
"What!'
To his car, buin went in to breathe heavily to then start to hit it hands to the steering wheel to then shake his head.
"What am I going to do! I keep trying to get tria to stop but he won't! If it wasn't for the fact I've made sure to keep myself busy and stay with friends for the past three weeks, we probably would have gotten pregnant by now and....."
Buin gritted his teeth to then place his forehead to the steering wheel.
I hate you father! Hate you so much! Why did you and mom have to.....
Buin rolled his eyes to then move his head back to look forward.
I need to get tria to stop! This really is dangerous and serious. I do not want to get pregnant, I do not want his father's to ever find out about this.
Buin made a hard face to then start to drive home not knowing what to do .
Parked, buin was a bit away to have his head hung to shake it a bit, he then looked up to groan.
Tria was there with his back to the door to eye over the doctor in a bit of surprise. He didn't think he was going to see him today, what the doctor didn't know, if tria wasn't working or doing online schooling he would be somewhere he thought buin would be.
Buin eyed him over to then look down.
"Mr. Xian. What are you doing here?"
"I've..... Missed you. It's been awhile."
Buin signed.
"Mr. Xian, you really need to go home, buin went about tria to place his key to the lock to then eye down, tria had placed a hand to his stomach to eye over him.
"Are you.... Carrying my child?"
Buin moved his hand away to then place his hand to his shoulder to move tria down to eye over him .
"Thankfully no. Now look Mr. Xain, this foolishness has gone on long enough. No more."
Tria narrowed his eyes to go up one step, buin gulped has he looked over his very serious vampiric face.
"Making love is not foolishness. Also, we are going to keep at it. You are mine buin."
Buins lips parted to then shake his head to turn about to go and quick to then slam the door in trias face..
Tria placed his forehead to the door.
"I'm not going anywhere buin. We need to talk."
"There is nothing to talk about, no more! Your 16, go home."
Tria tilted his head to then move back to eye over the door to dart his eyes about.
Buin took in a deep breathe to then step back to turn to then jump to turn to eye over the now semi broken door to look over one pissed off vampire.
"Now you listen to me buin...."
Tria went why the door to then turn to fix to turn back to go to the doctor who was backing up until he hit the wall.
"You are My human. Do not be afraid of our love just because there is an age difference. When I'm 18, it won't matter. So stop trying to pull away and make me go away."
Buin looked over tria a bit confused.
"What are you talking a.....mm!"
Tria charged at buin to place a hand to his mouth to then place his hands above his head into one to really eye him.
"I saw all the other clinics you want me to go work for. I am not going anywhere! I...... Love you buin."
Buins eyes darted to then groan has he was turned and quick to his stomach to have his lower clothes be taken away to feel a cold hand go up his shirt and the other wrap it about his cock, he then hung his head to moan has he felt that dick be fully in his ass to pump itself in and out.
Tria placed his chin to the doctors shoulder to eye.
"Know you like this buin...... Know I am helping you...... Just stop fighting against this."
Buin turned his head to eye over tria.
"Your..... Not wearing a condom.... Are you tria!"
Tria couldn't help but to smile to then lay his lips to the doctors for an unbelievable kiss for them to go multiple rounds.