Attempted Confession and Kidnapping

The next evening, after dinner, Namjoon asks, "Would you like to go for a walk with me? It's a beautiful night tonight?"

You shyly look down and then back up, remembering the last walk with him. "Yes, I would like that." You both walk out the back door together, heading towards the same trail as before.

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook follow, unaware that Namjoon wants to be alone with you. Before they catch up to you two, Namjoon takes your hand in his. You look up at him, surprised but smiling, and continue walking.

The trio sees you hold hands before entering the path. They know their company is not wanted, so they turn back around and head to the fire pit instead.

"Oh well, I guess that answers that," says Jungkook.

"Yup," Jimin says and sighs.

Taehyung puts a comforting arm on their shoulders and says, "I think she may be the one."

Jimin says, "Maybe he is confessing his feelings to her tonight." they turn back to the trail Namjoon and you had taken.

Tae says, "It's a beautiful night for a confession," and winks at them. They look up at the clear sky, bright with a full moon. Jimin looks back at the path you and Namjoon had taken. He knew how perfect that path was for walking with a lover at night. He grins, happy for his hyung.

Namjoon wanted to confess to you that night on the trail, but he chickened out. He was afraid you would reject him.

Under the thick canopy of trees, this path is very dark at night, allowing small moonlight glimmers to twinkle through like fireflies. The string of tiny lights, practically hidden, shimmers along the path's edge, carefully woven among bushes closer to the ground, setting a very romantic scene.

Instead of confessing, he figures his actions would speak better than his words, and he stops, still holding your hand. Gazing softly into your eyes, he smiles. You are under his spell as his face slowly comes closer to yours until your lips touch.

It was so romantic, and you could feel the energy between you build as he deepened the kiss. You responded in like manner, getting lost in the sensation. You both knew there was a connection linking you to each other, yet now was not the time to search it out. Now was the time to feel, and that you did.

The following days became routine, with Jin and Dani fishing in the early morning before most of the others were awake and then starting breakfast.

Hobi and Lill enjoy their free mornings snuggled quietly to each other before the twins are released for an hour of chaos, kisses, hugs, and laughter romping on their parent's bed.

Yoongi and Poppy are sleeping in, coming down only after breakfast.

Lill smiles at them, and seeing the love shining in their eyes makes her so happy. They both deserved such a love.

Jungkook spends his time before breakfast in the exercise room working out.

Jimin and Tae are playing video games in the rec room, still in their pj's.

You and Namjoon started running together every morning, returning in time for breakfast, and you both couldn't be happier.

One morning, you came back, and Lill and Dani noticed a few blades of grass caught in your ponytail. They looked at each other knowingly.

A couple of morning runs later, when you and Namjoon returned to the house, Tae grabbed the back of Namjoon's running shorts and said, "What's this?"

As he pulls on the drawstring, " Aren't these supposed to be in the front?" Before he can finish the word 'front,' he notices you and Namjoon blushing deeply.