57

Chapter 57

    An hour ago,

    "Ringlingling—"

    when Zhongya Zhongya was sitting on the bed hugging the dog doll, the cell phone rang in the silent room.

    She sat up straight suddenly, her eyes wandering towards the mobile phone next to the bed.

    It can't be...that idiot, can it?

    After hesitating for a moment, Zhong Yuan bit his lower lip and picked up the phone. However, the name of the caller displayed above was not the one she guessed.

    This made her breathe a sigh of relief, but at the same time, a trace of loss crossed her heart.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also pressed the connect button, and said with some doubts: "Mr. Ye Moth, what do you want me to do?" It

    was Ye Moth Zhengdao who called her.

    Today is a rare rest day. According to the usual habits of Noctua Moth, he has never contacted the three of Zhongya Zhongya and the others on this day.

    —Of course, home entry nitrous is an exception. Because she is a rare medical conjurer, there are seriously injured people who need her treatment almost every day.

    Therefore, Zhong Yuanzhong was also very surprised when he received a call from Noctua Moth Zhengdao at this time.

    "Ah, I'm a little sorry." Noctua Zhengdao on the other end of the phone explained patiently: "There is a first-level mission assigned to Zhongye, and they are worried about long nights and dreams, so I hope you will perform the curse mission this afternoon. "

    Appoint me?"

    "Well, there are some tasks in the conjuration world that will be assigned to suitable conjurers. According to the above analysis, this task is more suitable for Chuya's ability." "That's right."

    Noctua

    Moth Zhengdao added: "However, if Zhongya has something to do now, I can help you postpone it until tomorrow.

    " Come on, Teacher Night Moth."

    "Okay."

    After hanging up the phone, Zhong Yuan sat on the bed with a slightly troubled expression.

    She looked at the chat box on the phone with a certain white hair, and fingered the keys of the phone for a long time, but she didn't type a word.

    never mind.

    It's just a first-level task, and it won't waste much time.

    Some things...let's talk about it after she completes the task!

    In this way, in the end, Zhong Yuanzhong did not inform everyone in Gaozhuan that she was going to perform the task.

    The mission location was only a 40-minute drive away from the high school. When she arrived at the location, she went in after the assistant supervisor had finished setting up the 'tent'. She wanted to make a quick decision.