9

Chapter 9 The trio under tacit agreement

    Before the curse was resolved, Xia Youjie saw that the two contemporaries were about to start fighting among themselves—mainly because a certain white-haired idiot always provoked them intentionally or unintentionally and also became angry.

    Xia Youjie could only come forward to smooth things over, pulling away the two people who were going to get together: "Okay, okay, don't make trouble."

    Zhong Ye: "...Cut!"

    Gojo Wu pouted and muttered: "It's the truth after all. , don't let me talk more."

    "You bastard still talk!" Zhongye's fist began to itch.

    The sudden situation interrupted the elementary school-style quarrel scene between the two.

    Swish, swipe,

    thorns, about half a meter long, suddenly appeared on the floor of the corridor, and the tips of the thorns shone coldly under the light.

    Except for the curse that was pulled out by Gojo Satoru's attraction and turned into ashes, the remaining cursed corpses wiped out by the three did not dissipate, but were pierced by the sudden spikes from the ground.

    The curse power in the cursed body was absorbed visibly by the naked eye, making a creepy swallowing sound, and the magic power was extracted by the spikes and sent to an unknown location.

    The spikes were absorbed at an extremely fast speed, so fast that the three of them could not act quickly and timely to deal with them, they had already completed their mission and disappeared without a trace.

    Only the curses that were sucked into shriveled skins were left all over the ground, proving that their appearance was not an illusion.

    Zhong Ye looked down at the corpse, and said lightly, "...Tsk, are these just its nourishment?" "

    Well, it seems that the curse we have to face has become stronger." Xia Youjie said.     Gojo Satoru

    didn't care much, he waved his fist to show his strength and said, "No matter how it evolves, I will defeat it."

The sense of urgency of the enemy, as for the young master Gojo Satoru, he will not have such emotions.

    The three of them walked side by side in the direction the curse was coming from.

    The farther you go to the end of the corridor, the darker the lights, the stronger the curse, full of ominous meaning.

    And Xia Youjie and Wujo Wu coincidentally sandwiched Zhongyuan Zhongye in the middle, and Zhongye felt a little helpless when he saw the vague protection of the two.

    "...Hey, I'm not a weakling who needs to be protected, figure this out for me." They both almost squeezed her into a biscuit!

    Xia Youjie chuckled: "Of course not, but Zhongye is a girl after all, so let Wu and I show

    a gentleman's demeanor. " "Gojo Satoru's wicked eyes are ready to move, and he deliberately challenges Chuya's minefield.