85

Chapter 85 Why Does Her Lover Sound Like Dazai Hey! ! ! ...

    Neon’s legal age for marriage: Boys are 18 years old, girls are 16 years old and they can fill out the marriage certificate.

    Affected by this, falling in love since middle school is very normal in the eyes of Neon people, and parents will not object to stop it if they know it. There are even more precocious children who began to fall in love when they were elementary school students.

    Therefore, Zhong Yuanzhong also did not understand why the members of the Armed Detective Agency reacted so strongly to the fact that she had a lover.

    She mentioned this incident just to tell them that she is not as 'poor' as they imagined, and also to let everyone stop looking at herself as a 'poor lonely girl'.

    As a result, after she finished speaking, the way they looked at her...was even weirder!

    "...Tsk, you guys are so strange, isn't it normal for high school students to fall in love?!"

    So, please restrain your eyes, hey!

    "Yes, it's normal..." Atsushi Nakajima rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

    He guessed that everyone in the detective agency had the same thoughts as him—because of almost the same appearance, they inevitably replaced the more familiar face of 'the powerful gravity officer in Mafia at the port'.

    With that face, saying that I have a boyfriend or something...

    Just imagine that scene, and I feel that the world is full of absurdity!

    "What is that because of?"

    "Ah..." Atsushi Nakajima was at a loss for words for a while, his eyes for help first glanced at the people who avoided his sight, and then turned to Osamu Dazai who was watching the play, "Yes Because, because—"

    Mr. Dazai, save him quickly!

    ——They can't tell about the existence of Mr. Zhongyuan, and the follow-up caused by this will hurt the "behaved" sister Zhongyuan.

    So... He should find a reason that sounds more reasonable! ! !

    "Pfft~"

    Osamu Dazai laughed when he saw how everyone was shirking each other and refusing to find a reason.

    Out of mercy, he decided to smooth things over, walked over to Nakahara Nakaya and said, "Chuya-chan~ that's because most people in the detective agency have no lovers at this age, and even some of them don't~ have~ Yes~ yo. So for the new you who will have a lover... um! Feelings are very complicated~!"

    Those who have not had a relationship experience until now are specifically referring to—the ideal woman is set at 50 Kunikida alone in eight conditions.

    "So that's how it is."

    Zhongyuan Zhong also realized something, and accidentally muttered: "It's a bit pitiful."