46

Chapter 46 What a coincidence, Nakaya-chan

    "I really don't understand—Jie, do you like this kind of twisted and terrifying possessiveness?"

    Xia Youjie closed his eyes and thought for a moment.

    Afterwards, he raised his head again and looked at Wujo Wujo who said this sentence, and asked seriously: "Wu, why do you feel that the 'possessive desire' that you have developed towards Zhongye is distorted?" "

    ... Huh? Jie, didn’t you already ask the question just now?”

    Gojo Wu looked at Xia Youjie like a fool and said, “I’m just because of other boys’ affection and approach to Zhongye. Can you be so happy that you want to kill someone!" "

    ...Isn't this kind of thinking distorted enough?!"

    After he finished speaking, he turned and lowered his head, rubbed his knuckles and said lightly: "I No matter what, I know—liking should be a positive emotion, right?”

    Ah, that’s how it is.

    At this point, Xia Youjie finally understood the knot in Wutiao Wu's heart.

    In his eyes, Wujo Satoru is not as emotional as he appears to be. On the contrary, Gojo Satoru is a person who is hot on the outside and cold on the inside, with relatively indifferent feelings.

    Because of his incomparable natural strength, Gojo Satoru has been held high in the palm of the Gojo family since he was born, respected and feared by everyone.

    He grew up surrounded by such awe-inspiring words from the members of the Wutiao family, and of course he would not really put those who were weaker than him in his eyes.

    ——This led to him growing up in such an emotionally indifferent environment until he was fifteen years old.

    However, after Gojo Satoru entered the high school, he met Xia Youjie who was equally talented and like-minded. He has friends who can talk to him on an equal footing, both psychologically and physically.

    Later, Nakahara Nakaya, who was able to break his no-lower-limit spell, was added...

    Gojo Gojo changed from a "six-eyed child" to a real "person" with flesh and blood.

    However, because he has too little experience in the world, he can't figure out the situation of many things, and he can't figure out what the emotion of "like" is.

    So, the sudden strange feeling made Gojo Satoru dazed and entangled. While reacting instinctively, at the same time he was at a loss for what was wrong with him. It took him a long time to confide his boyish thoughts to his friends.

    He actually thinks that possessiveness is a twisted negative emotion.

    Xia Youjie thought of this, and secretly laughed in his heart: Ha——! Wu sometimes simply wants to die.

    Afterwards, Gojo Satoru was a little dissatisfied with his long silence, and said loudly: "Jie, you are talking~!" Why are you