23

Chapter 23: At the Fireworks Display

    In the morning, in the classroom of the first-year group of the college.

    Yemo Zhengdao narrated in a calm voice, while drawing diagrams on the blackboard with chalk in his hand, explaining the theory of mantra training in detail.

    However, the students who should have listened carefully to the class were busy with their own work, and didn't know what it means to respect teachers. Noctua didn't care about this, and completed his teaching work step by step.

    These problem children are strong enough, and this kind of basic theoretical knowledge will not help them improve their abilities.

    At the level of Wujo comprehension and others, the only way to improve your ability is to rely on self-understanding. Regarding this point, both teachers and students are clear about it, and both sides are prevaricating the high-level officials.

    Nakahara Chuya, who had listened carefully before, confirmed the doubts in her heart from Wujo Wujo's mouth. After realizing that this course was useless to her, she also touched the fish.

    Just arrived in June, the temperature of Neon Tokyo has risen quietly, and the sunlight at noon is weakened by Gaozhuan's special glass, so it is not so dazzling and hot.

    The warm light shone obliquely on Nakaya who was by the window. She didn't get enough sleep last night, and the hot air made her drowsy.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also drooped his eyelids, his head drooped lower and lower little by little, and he was only slightly away from hitting the table.

    "Boom, boom, boom."

    The sudden sound made Zhongya wake up immediately, and the drowsiness was gone at once. She raised her head and looked at the source of the sound.

    Nakahara Nakaya acted in the same way, Gojo Gojo, Xia Youjie, who was playing with his mobile phone, and Isuri Glass, who also woke up from sleep.

    Seeing that Noctua Moth had successfully attracted the attention of the four students, he withdrew his big hand from tapping the blackboard.

    He propped his hands on the edge of the desk, leaned slightly behind and looked at the students, and announced in a calm tone: "This time, there is an escort mission for the four of you to do."

    Escort mission?

    This kind of task didn't sound like much fun, and the four of them felt bored at the same time, and this emotion was clearly shown on their faces.

    Seeing this, Ye Mo Zhengdao frowned, and his originally serious face appeared even more ferocious: "What kind of expression do you guys have?!"

    Gojo Wu sat sideways in a dawdly manner, and raised his hand casually to speak: "What kind of escort mission is worth the four of us dispatching together?"

    Xia Youjie was also bored: "What kind of big man? If so, this privilege really makes people feel unhappy~ !"

    Zhong Yuanzhong was also quite polite: "Teacher, can I refuse?" She is not a personal bodyguard.