45

Chapter 45 means like

    Xia Youjie looked at Wujo Wu with a confused face, wondering what kind of madness he had gone.

    He rolled his eyes and didn't bother to pay attention to Gojo Satoru, then turned his head to look at Matsumoto who was still pretending to be dead on the ground, and then looked at the few curses still entwined around him.

    Xia Youjie opened his mouth slowly, and said with a little amazement: "Speaking of it—how huge is this guy's negative emotions?! Just an ordinary person with low magic power, his maliciousness can actually give birth to so many curse spirits. ...."

    Even, one of them is a third-level curse that is about to evolve into a second-level curse.

    When people have too strong negative feelings for a specific thing, their overflowing curse power will create curses. In general, most of these curses are the lowest level of curse spirits.

    Ordinary people have weak curse power, so the negative energy generated from the bottom of their hearts needs to be continuously accumulated and aggregated to gradually synthesize more and more powerful curses.

    But Laito Matsumoto can give birth to four or five curses with only one person. Xia Youjie, who has collected many curses, has to be a little surprised at the power contained in his negative emotions.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also heard the words, and said indifferently: "This kind of scum with ugly humanity is not a minority."

    Xia Youjie squeezed his chin, pondered for a while and said: "I can't figure it out-why so many ordinary people , will have such great malice for the same kind."

    Hatred, sadness, jealousy, pressure...

    "...Huh? The same kind? What are you talking about?" Zhong also frowned and looked at Xia You Jie said, "Isn't it normal for human beings to be hostile to human beings? And conjurers will also be hostile to conjurers—

    " The malice of ordinary people who can create curses is particularly prominent."

    "So-don't always treat conjurers and ordinary people differently. After all, excluding the special abilities possessed by the conjurer group, everyone is essentially... ... are human beings, Jay."

    Maliciousness has nothing to do with ability.

    That's right, human...

    Xia Youjie slowly let go of the hand holding his chin, his expression slightly dazed. He carefully pondered Chuya Nakahara's words, and then fell into deep thought.

    He really seems to put himself above ordinary people because of his strong ability, and thinks that he must fulfill his responsibilities as a strong person...

    It seems that he is arrogant.

    Gojo Satoru on the other side watched the two talking about seemingly 'esoteric' topics, and felt that he was excluded by them.

    He pushed Xia Youjie casually, forced his way between Zhongye and Xia Youjie, and yelled, "Why are you discussing these meaningless topics? The malice of ordinary conjurers and us It doesn't matter."