47

Chapter 47

    The lobby waiting area of ​​a movie theater in Tokyo.

    "..." Nakahara folded his arms around his chest, and looked at Gojo Satoru speechlessly: "You 'carefully' selected that type of film, what kind of cake are you eating?!" Shouldn't it be prepared in advance

    ? Good paper towels?

    Just imagine: everyone around her is immersed in emotion, and a certain white-haired idiot next to her is eating cake, probably bubbling with happiness...

    This is too unnatural.

    Gojo Satoru murmured in a low voice: "What is it that I picked? It's because I like it when I see it~"

    He has no interest in this kind of movie at all.

    When Gojo Satoru found Chuya at the entrance of the cinema, he noticed that her gaze was fixed on a movie poster for a long time.

    Therefore, when he bought the ticket, he deliberately skipped this movie and chanted the titles of several other movies. He just wanted to tease Chuya and see her reaction.

    ——Who knew that Chuya's mouth could be so hard, he didn't express any opinion about it, as if he didn't care what movie he watched.

    In the end, Wujo Wujo, who failed to fulfill his wish, bought the ticket resentfully, and then clamored to buy dessert after buying the ticket.

    "Ah? What did you just say?" Gojo Satoru's voice was too low, and Zhong couldn't hear his words clearly.     Gojo Satoru

    said: "...It's nothing."     Otherwise, the punctured Chuya-chan would immediately explode, right?     Hmm... Although she's cute when she's angry, you probably won't be able to watch the movie, right?     "Huh?" Zhong also looked at Gojo Satoru suspiciously, then waved his hands helplessly and said, "Don't you want to eat a small cake? You idiot, don't hurry up."

    Really! The opening time of the movie was almost here, and he was still chattering.

    "Wuhu~! I'll be back soon, Chuya-chan will wait obediently, and will bring you delicious snacks~" "...

    Stop talking nonsense, if you come back late—" Zhongya Nakahara rushed to Wujo Wu waved his fist and said, "You just wait to be beaten!"

    "Hey hey~" How fierce!

    Then, Gojo Gojo seemed to have received a pardon, and ran to the dessert shop in the movie theater happily.

    Nakahara looked at his bouncing back and shook his head.

    She looked around the hall, found an empty sofa and sat down, then took out her mobile phone to reply to the message from Nitro on LINE.

    In a few minutes -

    the light above her head was blocked by someone, casting a shadow in front of her.