63

Chapter 63 Chiu is also jealous?

    Strolling on the streets of Tokyo, walking through the crowded streets and roads, you can see that there are crowds of people everywhere. At this time, looking across the street across the road, there were many people standing in line at the door of a shop.

    Nakahara Chuya and Gojo Satoru, who were on a date, were standing near this shop. And the queue of people forming a long queue at the entrance of the shop easily attracted the strongest attention of a certain white hair.

    "Hey, this smell——" He followed the aroma in the air, and saw his favorite dessert through the glass counter with sharp eyes: "It's Xijiufu!

    " Let me know, I'll be back soon."

    Then, Zhong Yuan put on a dull face, watching Gojo Gojo resolutely let go of her hand, and then rushed to the shop selling Xijiufu and go.

    Just from the back view, it can be seen that he is in an extremely happy mood at the moment.

    In fact, this scene has happened four times in just one afternoon.

    Arriving in the bustling city center of Tokyo from the remote magic school, Gojo Satoru seems to have completely forgotten about the romantic date he proposed, and instead devoted himself to his sweet tooth business.

    ——He took Nakahara Chuya's hand and went straight to one dessert shop after another without stopping.

    This caused his hands to be full of all kinds of food and drink bags, and even if he couldn't spare his hands, there were still a few bags hanging on the hands of Zhongye Zhongyuan.

    Nakahara also seriously doubts, this is not a couple's date, this is Gojo Satoru, that idiot simply wants to get someone to accompany him to buy desserts, right? !

    The first double date after becoming a couple...

    how is it completely different from what she imagined? Damn it! ! !

    Zhong Yuanzhong also thought of this, looking at the dessert bag in his hand angrily, grinding his molars and saying: "This bastard Wutiao!" You

    bastard!

    So, the sweet party is the most annoying thing!

    Then, she stood still and looked through the glass of the store door for a while, looking at Gojo Satoru who was happily ordering with the boss, and sighed heavily.

    "Tsk, it's true."

    Zhong Yuan Zhong also waited on the spot bored with his head half down, secretly swearing in his heart: If that idiot continues to buy sweets after this, she will definitely go back home immediately, immediately!

    She won't accompany her anymore!

    "Ah? Is it the Central Plains?"

    At this moment, a sudden voice interrupted her thoughts.

    She heard the sound and raised her head to look at the person who came, a red-haired, sporty boy with a tennis bag on his back.