32

Chapter 32 I like her?

    After Zhongyuan Zhongye heard Xia Youjie's question, he considered it carefully for a long time.

    Because she had never imagined the image of a future partner in her mind, she was a little at a loss when she suddenly had to face this problem.

    "Ask me this suddenly..."

    However, Zhong is also a person who keeps her promises. Since she was drawn, she will answer Xia Youjie's questions properly.

    Zhong also thought about the type he admired for a long time, and said with his fingers: "Although I haven't thought about it before, but... I will probably like very strong people." If it is much weaker than her, it would be too

    inferior .

    Xia Youjie and Jiarui Nizi looked at Wujo Wu at the same time, and nodded secretly after a second: Yes, Wujo is very strong.

    Gojo Satoru felt the eyes of his contemporaries, and proudly puffed out his chest, even though he didn't know why he was a little happy.

    Zhong didn't notice the eyebrows and eye lawsuits of these people, and continued to describe the person in his memory, saying: "Mature, rational, gentle, and good-tempered..."

    Xia Youjie and Glass recalled Gojo Wu's character: .. .Uh, I don't seem to be very compatible with Wu, let's forget about it.

    On the contrary, Wu Tiaowu was very confident, and put these adjectives on himself: I am quite mature and rational! So——

    Zhong also added: "It's better to be quiet." She's had enough of Gojo Satoru!

    Xia Youjie and Jia Ruozi were silent: Well, this point really has nothing to do with Wu.

    Zhong Ye finally concluded: "All in all, my ideal type is a trustworthy... boy."

    Xia Youjie was completely speechless.

    No matter how you look at it, it is the complete opposite type of Gojo Satoru, right? !

    Xia Youjie struggled for a while, trying to find some more clues: "Then what are the requirements for appearance? Zhongye is talking about character, right?"

    Zhong also thought for a moment, and quickly gave an answer: "Well, it should be gentle and temperamental     ?

    "

Wherever it fits!

    "Okay, I'm done answering, let's go to the next round." After Zhong Ye finished speaking, he handed the cards in his hand to Xia Youjie.

    Xia Youjie packed up the poker cards that were placed on the table, Nitzi and Zhongye, and prepared for the next round of attack.

    But when his hand reached out to Gojo Satoru, Gojo Satoru didn't cooperate and handed him the playing cards.

    Xia Youjie raised his head in doubt, and found that Gojo Wu's eyes were shining, and he was still wearing a 'stupid' smile. His mouth moved slightly, obviously he had something to say.