117: Extra

Chapter 117 The little white hair of Wutiao's family, damn it, he's all with his father

    On the streets of Tokyo, the neon lights are flashing and the crowds are crowded.

    The night was covered with cold air, but the cold winter did not blow away the smiles on the faces of pedestrians.

    The lights on both sides of the street are brightly lit, the road is full of people's voices, groups of men and women smiling, laughing, and making noise, they are like an endless tide, surging in all directions.

    Even though the night was getting darker and darker, the crowd showed no signs of dissipating.

    Because, today is Christmas Eve.

    In the past few years, large-scale festivals such as Christmas Eve have always been a relatively busy day for conjurers, and they need to travel to places where curse fluctuations appear one after another.

    A festive atmosphere that most non-artists can enjoy.

    Nothing to do with them.

    However, after the reform of the director department by the three people in Zhongyuan Zhongya, it has been able to arrange personnel reasonably, so that the conjurers can also take turns to take vacations for the holidays.

    Like today, Gojo Satoru, a qualified and great teacher of the people, has left the tasks that should belong to him to the students through his brazen and beautiful character.

    In the name of exercising the children's practical ability, he seemed to be indifferent to the strong protests of the students.

    "Wow, I'm so touched, for the one-person world that the teacher hasn't seen for a long time--students have worked hard~!" "

    Hey! You bastard teacher, don't talk to yourself, it's disgusting!!!"

    "Mr. Wujo, please be a mature adult! "

    ...Tch." Fu Heihui stared at Gojo Satoru expressionlessly.

    Willfulness has a limit, right? !

    Gojo Satoru ignored the students' angry scolding from behind him, waved his hands back casually, and walked towards the teacher's apartment, whistling in a minor tune.

    When he returned to the apartment, he told Nakahara Zhongya that the task was cleared, and then he led his wife out for the holiday in a particularly happy mood.

    During festivals, many snack shops fill the night market streets.

    Gojo Satoru dragged Nakahara Nakaya through the crowded crowd, and stopped at different snack shops in high spirits to buy and buy.

    While stuffing his mouth, he didn't forget to stuff her with snacks that fit Zhongye's taste.

    In this way, the two happily enjoyed the date.