40

Chapter 40 Two in One

    The four people in the first-year group of high school will indeed share embarrassing photos of each other.

    After the three of them returned to the dormitory last night, Xia Youjie and Nitro chatted privately with Wutiaowu and sent Zhongyuan Chuya's video.

    At that time, Gojo Satoru was sitting in front of the computer chair and flipping through the videos and videos on his mobile phone.

    While browsing his mobile phone and admiring his masterpiece, he sighed complacently: "I am really a genius." Gojo

    Satoru has never studied photography, but he took pictures of Chuya's various poses very well.

    Chuya with an expressionless face, Chuya with a maniacal smile, and Chuya with contemptuous eyes...Whether it's her side face, front face, or back view, Gojo Satoru accurately and perfectly presents her from the best angle.

    He flipped through the photos very slowly, carefully looking at Zhongya on the screen one by one...

    In this way, it took Gojo Gojo a long time to read the photos of Zhongya, and then he Take the time to click on the text message from Xia Youjie and Glass.

    After Wujo Wujo finished their request, he didn't want to follow the usual practice to share with them.

    Not at all!

    "Huh? I can make Zhong Yejiang drunk, so I don't want to share it with you who are enjoying it." "

    I want, I want, I am beautiful!"

    Wutiao Wu did not reply to the message, and immediately turned on the silent mode of the phone to block Xia Xia. You Jie and Jia Ruozi hadn't received a response for a long time, so the text message bombing notification sounded by Ding Ding Dong.

    Then, he took out a few sheets of paper and started scratching his head to write the review paper that he was going to submit the next day.

    In fact, when Gojo Satoru used this as an exchange for Chuya to participate in the celebration banquet, he never thought of repudiating or fooling... Gojo

    Satoru understood Chuya's character, so he didn't treat his self-criticism like Just as perfunctory. Instead, I stayed up all night hard, and it was the first time that I completed the review so seriously.

    In the past, the review paper, which was always criticized by Noctua Moth, this time lived up to the master's hard work and passed the test successfully.

    Gojo Satoru originally thought that the celebration banquet event should come to an end after he got the small powder packets presented by the two noctuid moths.

    But he didn't expect that the two unscrupulous contemporaries betrayed him because they didn't get Zhongye's photo!

    Hateful contemporaneity!

    Facing Nakahara Chuya's question, Gojo Satoru tried to play dumb: "Huh? What did you say?"

    Nakahara Nakaya walked up to Gojo Satoru, and repeated: "Didn't Niko and Jie talk? If you want to know, just ask you , are you pretending to be dizzy with me?"