20

Chapter 20 Their Relationship Is Unusual

    When Zhongyuan Zhongye saw Gojo Wu and Xia Youjie, he was just a little surprised at first.

    In addition, Nakahara didn't know how to admit to the surprised eyes cast by Kami Sanada Eri that the duo of demons were indeed her classmates... Later

    , Nakahara also knew the purpose of the trip of the three at the same time. She wasn't as angry as she appeared to be either.

    Zhong Ye just felt angry and funny, but at the same time was a little speechless.

    Although he has long experienced the dishonesty of his contemporaries, Zhong did not expect them to break through the lower limit again.

    What's more interesting is Gojo Satoru. Before she could ask him for his nonsense, he beat him up and said that he couldn't buy his beloved Xi Jiufu because of her.

    So you should blame her instead?

    Zhong also laughed angrily at his thick-skinned appearance.

    One cannot, or at least should not, be so brazen!

    However, Sanada Eri, who was holding back, stabbed her at this critical moment.

    "So, Nakaya-chan's Kikufuku was bought for him?"

    As soon as Eri said this, Nakaya watched helplessly, and Gojo Satoru's eyes suddenly showed surprise, and little stars flickered in reality. .

    Gojo Satoru said: "Eh? Really?!"

    "Yeah! Nakaya-chan is the best, Nakaya is better~"

    Nakahara Nakahara didn't answer Eri's previous question, and also answered Gojo Satoru's self-question Instead, his face turned red and green, and he stared at Gojo Satoru, who was immersed in joy.

    A moment later, she smiled lightly from the end of her eyes.

    Ah.

    Nakaya opened the tightly sealed sweets bag, slowly twisted a Kikufu with his thumb and index finger, and handed it to Gojo Satoru under Gojo Satoru's expectant eyes...

    Just when Gojo Satoru reached out to take it, Chuya's movements suddenly changed direction, she withdrew her hand and stuffed the dessert into her mouth very quickly.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also didn't like the glutinous taste of Xijiufu, and frowned slightly after taking a bite of Xijiufu.

    But Gojo Satoru's expression at this moment is too pleasing, comparable to tens of billions of famous paintings, it is really a feast for the eyes. So Zhong Ye stretched his eyebrows and eyes, and sat down with his expression in a happy mood.

    Gojo Satoru, who had flinched for nothing, stared blankly, kept reaching out, and watched as Nakaya chewed a few times before swallowing.

    Surprise turned into tragedy, as if he had been struck by lightning, his eyes were lifeless, as if his soul had come out of his body, his body was stiff and motionless.