53

Chapter 53 5t5 King Game

    Nakahara Chuya and Gojo Satoru abide by the rules of the game—the two sit face to face close to each other while bending over and stretching out their heads, each holding one end of a biscuit.

    At this moment, the distance between the two of them was only a few centimeters.

    The moment he bit the biscuit, Nakahara Chuya's nose gradually lingered with the sweet aroma of desserts.

    For a moment, she couldn't tell whether it was the scent of the biscuits, or the scent of Wujo Satoru, a big sweetie.

    Then, Zhong Yuanzhong also raised his eyes a little, and then drowned deeply in his pair of blue eyes that looked like a pool of clear light-colored lake water, the blue was very much like natural ice crystals.

    But such eyes, which were supposed to look cold and distant, looked a little soft when looking at her.

    ...From this angle, the fool's eyes are really pretty.

    Nakahara Nakaya stared at Gojo Satoru in a daze, and didn't move for a while, and Gojo Satoru also tacitly stood still and looked back at Nakaya.

    Just like that, the two ignored the game at the same time and kept looking at each other.

    Sitting aside, Xia Youjie and Jia Ruozi disguised themselves as wood at the beginning of the game. They tried their best not to make any movement, for fear of disturbing the two emotional idiots.

    Autumn nights and quiet places will amplify people's five senses at the right time.

    Under the table, Nakahara Nakaya's bare, exposed calf inadvertently touched Gojo Satoru's leg.

    But in just a few seconds, she felt that the scent around her became more and more sweet and greasy.

    Immediately afterwards, Zhong also noticed the turbulent heat coming from nowhere, gradually rushing around her body cautiously and recklessly.

    And the light in the door of the room did not know when it changed from a bright incandescent light to a warm orange light.

    Ambiguity and orange always complement each other. The unknown emotion in Nakahara Chuya's heart began to boil and clamor after the heat covered his whole body, and it seemed to be about to break through.

    However, at the next moment—

    "Crack——"

    There was a tiny cracking sound of biscuits, but it seemed to be amplified several times, hitting Zhongyuan Zhongye's eardrum violently.

    She suddenly woke up from the previous state of trance.

    Nakahara also saw Gojo Satoru had 'started' biting the biscuit on his end, and finally realized that at this moment she was playing a game with Gojo Satoru.

    Too bad, she was one step behind him!

    In terms of desire to win, Zhongyuanzhong also has a strong desire to win, so she immediately acted.