104

Chapter 104 Eight years later, this occasion is not suitable for reminiscing about the past.

    Times go by and go, seasons come and go.

    It has been eight years since the high-profile wedding between Nakahara Chuya and Gojo Satoru.

    In the past few years, using the handle of the six high-level people who stood at the pinnacle of power in the magic world, the three of Nakahara Chuya have continuously put the new generation of magicians they have cultivated into suitable positions.

    However, under half threats of force and half "persuasion" by reason from the three super conjurers, the six high-level officials dared not speak out. He could only helplessly watch the management of the director department being replaced bit by bit.

    ——Three special-level... Can't fight again and again, and the weakness that can destroy their glorious life is also in the hands of the opponent.

    Due to various factors, the high-level officials have no way to use their power and means to play some small tricks.

    One force will drop ten meetings.

    So, with the passage of time, most of the management members of the Director's Department have become members of the Wujo Satoru faction with new ideas. There is still a small group of conservatives who are stubbornly resisting and still cling to that set of traditional theories.

    It's not that the Central Plains Zhongye can't do anything with the conservatives, but that the new generation of like-minded people is not enough, and there are no new people to fill the vacancies.

    In addition, the leader of the conservative faction, Leyan Temple Jiashen, is not as poisonous and bad as other high-level officials, except for being extraordinarily pedantic.

    Therefore, Chuya and the others let Leyansi Jiashen temporarily stay in the high-level position, as long as he does not mess around... In the past few years

    , after successfully occupying the largest voice in the director department, the three of Zhongya Various bills have been proposed and implemented, making the world of conjuration a whole new look -

    the intelligence error rate of the 'window' is kept to a minimum, which greatly reduces the death rate of conjurers who are busy with exorcism tasks, and the number of existing talents in the conjuration world is increasing every year Upward trend.

    The promotion of various benefits and the reasonable placement of their descendants have made the conjurers no longer have to worry about the future.

    Without the restraint of the high-level garbage, the new generation of magicians with potential burst out, and the number of elites in the magic world is no longer the pitiful number that makes people sad.

    The Tokyo High School has also gradually become a central institution that everyone in the magic world yearns for, and many scattered magicians in society are rushing to join.

    Because of the top five contemporary super-magic masters, the Tokyo school is actually the top one, with four of them.

    Gojo Satoru, Nakahara Chuya, Xia Youjie, Kujiu Yuki, and the newly added...Yugu Yuta!