43

Chapter 43

    The most recommended class-themed activity in Sanada Eri's mouth - special maid cafe.

    In order to comply with the set theme, the students rolled up the curtains on both sides of the classroom with flower-shaped and complicated ribbons, and then hung them on the wall in a symmetrical arc, and hung a layer of luxurious curtains on the top of the bright windows.

    The students' desks are pieced together in twos, covered with tablecloths of the same style and color, and a semi-applied ceramic vase with flowers is placed in the center of each table.

    The sunlight streams in through the wide open windows, and one can see the decoration of the whole room, it does look like a maid cafe inside.

    If that was the case, Nakahara Chuya's reaction wouldn't be so weird at all...

    As soon as Nakahara entered the classroom door, he happened to run into Sanada Genichiro, who was born with a dark face, but whose face was abnormally stiff.

    At this time, he was wearing a plain and simple maid outfit. The main body of the costume was a black one-piece dress with a white collar, and then decorated with a pink ruffled apron.

    The suit was clearly ill-fitting - his muscular body bulged out of the tight pink skirt.

    What's even more ridiculous is that he still wears a modified bowknot Katyusha on his head...

    Nakahara Nakaya looked at his outfit with an indescribable expression, and Genichiro, who was opposite him, met an acquaintance, and his face became even more visible to the naked eye. stiff.

    After the two looked at each other, they felt a kind of speechless embarrassment at the same time.

    On the other side, the instigator Yukimura Seichi saw this, and his already pretty face suddenly smiled like a lily blooming.

    Hehe, it's really interesting~

    After Yukimura Seiki heard Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie's praise of his idea as the proposer, he kept lobbying them to try the maid outfit as well.

    Seeing that Xia Youjie declined politely, but Gojo Satoru was a little moved, he directly interrupted Yukimura Seichi's 'good idea'.

    "Gojo Wu, you idiot, give me a break! Don't even think about it!"

    "If you put on this funny maid outfit, I—absolutely—will throw you into Tokyo Bay right now!!!"

    She was sure that as long as Gojo Satoru put on a maid outfit, he would definitely do something unexpected things.

    And according to this idiot's peeing nature, he will definitely and definitely persecute her!

    "Hey——isn't this interesting?" Gojo Satoru dragged his voice in disappointment, then turned his head to Yukimura Seichi and said, "Forget it, I don't want to take a bath in Tokyo Bay~!" Nakaya-chan is so