29

Chapter 29 The Birth of CP Fan

    When choosing a video tape, Gojo Satoru strongly suggested that Xia Youjie choose a horror movie.

    It should be said that Xia Youjie is indeed Wujo Wu's best friend, and he understood Wujo Wu's thinking in seconds - to scare the two girls and watch them scream in fear.

    Although, Xia Youjie felt that with Nakahara Chuya and Kairiko's character, he would not be afraid of this kind of fabricated horror movie, and there was a high probability that the scene Gojo Satoru expected to see would not appear.

    But with a mischievous mentality, he decisively changed the romance movie he wanted to watch, and took a more famous horror love video.

    But I didn't expect that the opening scene would seriously misunderstand Nakaya, Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie were scolded by the other party as scum...

    Fortunately, after this funny episode, the four of them watched the movie quietly again.

    And Gojo Satoru, as the person who came up with bad ideas, his three-minute hot personality played a role. He couldn't sit still for a while, and his attention began to scatter.

    Oh, so boring. It's just this level, how can it be worthy of the word "horror"~ Is it a fame created by hype?

    At this time, the plot on the screen reached its climax, which was also the scariest scene in the whole play.

    But Gojo Satoru found the plot more and more boring the more he watched, and his mind slowly shifted to Nakahara Nakaya who was sitting next to him, observing her with six eyes in all directions.

    Then, he was a little surprised to find that Chuya Nakahara's current state was very unnatural. Her expression and posture were stiff, obviously a little nervous.

    Eh? Is Chuya-chan scared?

    real or fake?

    Gojo Satoru doubted his own judgment, because in his eyes, Chuya's strength and mentality were very strong. When faced with the powerful curse, she was not even a little moved.

    It's just a ghost in a mere movie, how could Chuya-chan be afraid?

    But—

    hehehehe~

    Gojo Satoru rolled his eyes, and evil thoughts came to his mind. He had a bad idea, trying to play tricks on Chuya.

    So, Gojo Satoru imitated the heroine on the screen, and began to gently blow into Chuya Nakahara's ear...

    Then he saw Chuya Nakahara's reaction, which surprised him, but also felt that interesting.

    Ha, look what I found!

    He really didn't expect that Chuya-chan was afraid of such a thing.

    Just when Gojo Satoru was happy with her discovery and thought she had fooled Nakaya's glance just now, she punched him.