109: End

Chapter 109 is the end of the text, Miss Nakaya's field.

    As the summer of frequent curses is coming to an end, the workload assigned by the magicians has dropped sharply, and the teachers and students have become much more relaxed at the same time.

    Therefore, the annual Tokyo-Kyoto Conjuration High School Sister School Exchange Meeting was held as scheduled.

    And this year, there are a total of eight people from the Kyoto School who have declared to participate in the exchange meeting.

    ——A few years ago, the management personnel of the Kyoto school were liquidated by Nakahara Chuya and others, and now there are two factions of reformers and conservatives fighting against each other.

    Thanks to the efforts of the reformers, the current student body of the Kyoto School includes not only elites from big families, but also many civilian magicians of the right age in Kyoto.

    Therefore, the number of participants in the Kyoto school this year is exactly twice that of previous years.

    However, on the side of the Tokyo school, there are only five second-year students who can participate. As a special magician, Otoko Yuta needs to be excluded from the list of participants.

    Therefore, in order to equalize the number of personnel from both sides, the Tokyo school filled in the three freshmen of the first-year group to make supplements.

    Before the start of the exchange meeting, the students from the two schools had a very 'friendly and harmonious' short exchange.

    The day the game started.

    Nagasaki Wild Rose, who mistakenly thought that she could take the opportunity to play in Kyoto, was very upset when she learned that the exchange meeting was held in Tokyo

    . Also, one after the other with An Ge Ji, when they reached the meeting point.

    I saw Nagasaki Yamei rolling up her sleeves, looking like she was having a passionate quarrel with a certain student from the Kyoto school.

    "Hey, don't let me make you cry in the competition, you idiot!"

    "Hehe, let's talk about it first, new~ren~!"

    "Huh?! You look down on—" Nagasaki Wild Rose was suddenly interrupted During the hard talk session, I turned around unconvinced, "Who! Ah...Mr. Chuya."

    That's all right.

    "You children, it's really..."

    Zhong Yuanzhong also pressed her head, and said lightly: "Wild Rose, don't be angry. The ability of a magician has nothing to do with age, and later—tell him on the field This principle, work harder!"

    "Hi!"

    "Zhongye, you are still protecting your weaknesses as always." An Geji heard her trust in the students' strength in her words. Then, she turned her head and asked again, "So, where's that idiot?"

    Zhongye is a clingy person, and he's not by her side?

    "He..." Before Zhong Yuan could answer, the students answered for her first.