81

Chapter 81 I only remember you in the wasteland

    The dark path winds down to the depths of the ground, and in the center of the bottom of the path stands a towering ancient tree surrounded by thick ropes.

    The stepped hollow building group built around this huge ancient tree is the main hall of the Fuxing Palace.

    Relying on Master Tian Yuan's magical ability, even though there is no sunlight and no breeze all year round, the air is still fresh and there is no smell of decay in the ground.

    However, at this moment, in an area where no natural wind has ever been produced, an invisible storm like a huge wave condensed among the lightning and flint.

    "You, allow the filth of the gloom to never regain my awakening."

    The light flashed, and the wind began to roar furiously, and the buildings in the palace trembled in a blow.

    The nearest wooden house was the first to be affected. The wooden pillars supporting the house cracked inch by inch, and the wooden house collapsed after a few muffled wailing sounds.

    After that, the wooden houses built in row spread as if infected with the 'collapse' virus. Immediately afterwards, after a loud bang like a chain reaction, the group of ancient circular wooden houses turned into ruins.

    And all of this happened in just a few short breaths.

    ——The majestic houses densely surrounded by the roots of ancient trees are all in ruins.

    After the storm swept through, the palace became a ruined and empty building, except for the solid rock platform around the entrance of the tunnel.

    In mid-air a few meters above this platform, the ochre-colored hair of the Central Plains danced wildly, floating in the center of the storm that caused the scene in front of us and was still raging.

    At this time, a series of dark red lines symbolizing ominousness began to snake up her bare forearm, and spread from her neck to her fair face through the cover of clothing.

    The lines stopped moving, and finally merged into weird symbols on the back of Zhongya's hand and face.

    At the moment when the symbol was formed, her clear cobalt blue eyes were also eroded by dark red, and she looked down at the three people on the ground without focus.

    That look, like a...beast without self-awareness!

    The moment she raised her eyes, the air froze.

    The tyrannical wind, which was as substantial as it was, stopped four weeks after the last torment, but there was a strange sense of separation slowly filling the entire space.

    The air was compressed violently, and the feeling of weightlessness gradually struck.

    Aragami - Arrival.

    "What?"

    Facing all kinds of visions, Fu Heisher, who was staying calmly at the entrance of the tunnel, grinned, and looked at the Central Plains suspended in mid-air with a little surprise.