71

Chapter 71 It's Normal to Have Such a Reaction During the New Year

    The old year is renewed with the change of seasons, and the new year is restarted with grand fireworks. People are like hands standing in a clock, being led by time to keep moving forward.

    Unlike the festivities of people from all over the neon area celebrating the New Year, the huge Tokyo Conjuration Academy seemed a little quiet today.

    ——There is no such thing as statutory holidays, winter and summer holidays at the High School of Conjuration. As long as there are no curse missions and lessons on weekdays, it is a rest day for teachers and students.

    And the more important the festival or event is, the greater the probability of curses appearing. Therefore, [New Year], the most important holiday of the year, everyone in the high school is often busy with threatening tasks.

    But this year, I don't know whether people are living too happily, or the curses also need to rest. On New Year's Eve and the first day of the New Year, the first-year group of the high school did not receive any tasks.

    So Noctua Zhengdao waved his hand, and it was rare for the four of them to rest for two days.

    In the early morning of New Year's Eve, Gojo Satoru, who has a special status, was asked to return to his hometown to host some sacrificial activities; Xia Youjie went home to accompany his parents to celebrate the New Year;

    Before leaving, the housekeeper Jiazi saw that Zhong Yuanzhong didn't seem to be planning to go out, so he sent an invitation to her.

    "Chuya, you should go with me."

    Zhongyuan Zhongya shook his head and refused: "I won't go, well, have fun."

    They were drinking, and she was drinking milk or juice?

    Tsk, this is too bad.

    "Eh? But if you're alone, wouldn't it be boring?"

    "Huh? No way! The two of them aren't here, huh~ It's rare for me to be quiet for two days.

    " Nakahara Chuya in a tone of voice, shrugged and stopped talking.

    ——In fact, the three of them all know Zhongya Zhongya's status as an "orphan". Usually, they try not to mention family parents and other topics, and they don't deliberately say some self-righteous comforting words to her.

    The new year is a day of family reunion and joy, Jiarui Nizi didn't want Zhongyuan Zhongya to be alone, so he proposed to drink together, but unfortunately he was rejected.

    After sending the home into the glass to the gate, Zhongyuan Zhong also put his hands in his pockets and slowly returned to his room.

    She sat quietly on the sofa, looking through the window at the environment that was even more empty due to the departure of personnel. after awhile. He glanced around the cleaned room again.

    After a long while——

    "...Tsk, New Year's Eve is very good in the game."