90

Chapter 90 Sister Yumi I am the Book of Destiny.

    Perhaps, Xia Youjie, who witnessed Zhongyuan Zhongye's runaway and disappearing after his own eyes, would naturally think that she was dead.

    However, Wujo Satoru, who had witnessed how she came to this world in the illusion, would not.

    Even Nakahara's consciousness dissipated and left, and when she felt that she would definitely die, Gojo Satoru would only think that she had left this world 'temporarily'.

    Then, wait for her to come back.

    ——This is a point that the Central Plains is also very sure of.

    So is it the pain of those who wait, or the pain of those who make them wait?

    Waiting without an exact time is an extremely boring and very long thing. Sometimes it is even a kind of hopeless and hopeless torture.

    So, even as Osamu Dazai said, Gojo Satoru gave up waiting, and finally forgot about her.

    Zhong Yuanzhong will not resent because of this. As a person who is waiting, she will never be able to empathize with the pain, so how can she talk about resentment.

    "What he will do is his choice, all I have to do is try to go back."

    Accept the future calmly.

    Looking at the fearless appearance of Chuya Nakahara, Osamu Dazai lowered his eyes and murmured: "It's really lucky."

    No matter what, no one in this world will make him wait, and no one is waiting for him. The most painful thing.

    "Ah? What did you just say?"

    "No, nothing."

    Osamu Dazai turned his head to look at Chuya Nakahara, and asked casually, "But is it worth it? Give up this more familiar world and go back there... ...After all, the heartbeat when I was young will disappear with time, right?"

    "It's worth it! There are companions in that world who are worthy of my return." Nakahara said seriously, "And the love when I was young, It will be unforgettable forever.”

    At least, making this decision now, she is sure that she will not regret it in the future.

    "Hey~ Does the other party think so too? If you get dumped after a few years, there won't be a handsome Mr. Dazai there to comfort you, Chuya-chan~!" "Huh?! How could such a thing happen

    ? !" Involuntarily imagining this possibility, Zhong Yuanzhong also gritted his teeth and waved his fist, "If that idiot dares to do this - I will kill him!!!" "

    Puff puff ~ sure enough, no matter which one They are all violent."

    I hope that lucky young man knows the current affairs, ha~

    "Tch, violence is very relieved!"

    The two of them leaned halfway on the iron railing by the sea, stopped talking, and quietly looked at the calm sea. .