88

Chapter 88 Dazai lied to you, Dazai said I can't go back

    In Yokohama, if you ask a random passer-by where the most iconic buildings in the city are, you will definitely point to one of the most conspicuous buildings in the distance—the five buildings of Mafia in the port.

    The five buildings of Port Mafia are located in the very center of Yokohama City and are the tallest buildings in the city.

    The exterior of the building is pitch black, and the overall decoration doesn't look like the stronghold of a prestigious and famous Jidao leading organization, but instead looks like a large office building and apartment with luxurious decoration.

    The tallest one among the five buildings is the core of the port Mafia, and the topmost floor is the office where the leader lives.

    Through the glass of the office at the highest point of the city, you can easily overlook the city. It is very appropriate to regard this as the location of Yokohama Dark Night Manager.

    [Chuya Nakahara] ended the meeting with Osamu Dazai, which seemed unpleasant to him, and after returning to report, he knocked on the door of the chief's office.

    "Leader."

    Sen Owai looked at the serious-looking [Central Plains Chuya], and smiled slightly: "Oh, it seems that Zhongya has completed the task." "

    Yes." [Central Plains Chuya] stood up straight after saluting Body, loyal to the leader of Mafia, he slowly narrated the information he got, "That kid does have the same ability as me, but she is neither a test body nor a replica." That has another

    possibility he.

    No.

    In other words, even if they are homotopes of different worlds, each "Central Plains Zhongye" is a unique existence.

    [Chuya Zhongyuan] said solemnly: "Boss, I'm sure—she is Chuya Zhongyuan.

    " It’s the same as yours.”

    Smart people only need a few key information to eliminate wrong answers and guess the general truth.

    Although the truth sounds unbelievable, Mori quickly accepted it.

    He lowered his eyes and meditated for a second, raised his head to look at [Chuya Zhongyuan], and asked in a casual tone: "Chuya, do you think Mafia is suitable for her?" [Chuya Zhongya] frowned,

    thinking a little Seriously said: "The kid's words... are not suitable."

    Yu Gong——If there is an equally powerful gravity force in the port of Mafia, let alone whether the Armed Detective Agency can agree, it will be the special agent department. There will be a lot of trouble there.

    They will not agree with Port Mafia to break the tripartite balance.

    Yu private...