60

Chapter 60 Girlfriend

    The huge invisible waves caused by the annihilation of the manor by the gravitational factor hit the surroundings wave after wave, causing the few remaining tenacious grasses in the manor to bend down.

    But Nakahara Chuya, the instigator of the big bang, floated in the air with Gojo Satoru, watching the scene calmly.

    They didn't leave after that, but talked about things in the 'tent'.

    Gojo Satoru asked: "Chuya-chan, is there anything else that needs to be confirmed?"     "

    Purpose."

    "Huh?"

    "I was wondering, what is the purpose of those high-level incantations?"

Gojo Satoru, and none of the others had ever questioned her identity as a conjurer and her ability to perform spells.

    In the eyes of everyone in the high school and the high-level conjurers, Zhong Yuanzhong is also a conjurer who has the magic formula of "gravity control" in his life.

    Therefore, she didn't understand—the talents in the magic world had withered to the point of making people feel sad, why they, as high-level people, attacked the young magicians who were still in the growth stage.

    "Hmm... I probably guessed the reason~" Wujo Wujo rubbed his chin and said with some disdain: "The old oranges in the magic world are corrupt and feudal, stupid and bad. They will do something I'm not surprised by such low-level things."

    "Eh? Why do you say that? Satoru."

    Although Nakahara Nakaya always knew that Gojo Satoru hated high-level officials, he never heard him explain the reason.

    "Because, it's not like they haven't done this kind of thing before."

    "Really, let's talk about it."

    When mentioning this matter, Gojo Satoru said in a complacent tone that came from nowhere: "Speaking of which, I never He has been assassinated continuously since he was born, and the reward amount is as high as 100 million~!"

    "How is it? It's amazing~"

    Nakahara Chuya said with a wooden face: "...idiot! Is this something worth showing off?!"

    Who would be complacent about the value of his head? Hey!

    Immediately afterwards, she thought of something, narrowed her eyes slightly, and said to Wujo Wu with affirmative tone: "The person who announced the reward is the high-level mantra." "

    Bing! That's right." Thumbs up, and said with a smile: "As expected of the smart Chuya-chan~"

    After finishing speaking, he took advantage of Chuya's deep thought, and slapped her face: "Hey, this is the reward for the correct answer ~"

    "Chirp ~ chirp ~"

    "You bastard, show me some seriousness!"