89

Chapter 89 Who can go back to wait and be waited for is sadder...

    "You lied, lied to me?!!!"

    "Well, Dazai told me personally yesterday. After all, the news is... oh, anyway, he won't play tricks at such a time."

    Yesterday, the coffee shop three After the conversation, Osamu Dazai and [Nakahara Chuya] had a private conversation for a while. And Zhongyuan Zhong also respected the privacy of others, and did not do such behaviors as eavesdropping.

    "Ehhh?!!!"

    Nakahara Chuya's mood fluctuated strongly, he hesitated for a moment and then said: "But for such an important matter, Dazai should...not be so stupid as this? "

    So, which 'Chuya' did Dazai lie to?

    [Zhongyuan Zhongyuan] snorted coldly, and made no secret of his dislike for Osamu Dazai: "Forget what others say, but that bastard can definitely do this kind of thing, it's all about his bad prank!" "

    Ha—— He turned his head to look at Zhongya who was still in a daze, with a mocking tone, "I said, don't tell me - you have been together for so long, and you still know so little about that guy." He had only known him for a few days at the

    beginning , I realized how bad Osamu Dazai was.

    A dark-bellied, gloomy, suicidal mackerel!

    "...Cut, of course not!" Nakahara Chuya turned his face away, a little embarrassed and annoyed, "Don't look down on people casually!" It's

    just that the longing for going back was so strong that she lost her reason judgment.

    And when Osamu Dazai first told her about this matter, she was not yet familiar with the other party's personality, and what he said was logical, so she did not doubt its authenticity.

    Over time, she recognized the point of 'can't go back'.

    So when she suddenly heard the opposite statement, even if she was very pleasantly surprised, she would still instinctively question it...

    [Nakahara Chuya] said: "Tsk tsk, what a fool, to be fooled by Dazai..." The

    mocking words gradually stopped.

    Obviously he wasn't the one who was cheated, but he began to feel unhappy.

    Because, [Nakahara Chuya] suddenly realized the reason why Dazai Osamu played tricks on Nakahara Chuya—

    how can it be repaired! ! !

    He dared to swear, that bastard Dazai would definitely be in a happy mood every time he saw a dejected expression on his face that looked exactly like him!

    Damn, so angry!

    Zhong Yuanzhong also reacted at the same time, ignoring the embarrassment of being cheated, he rushed to Tianling Gai in anger, and clenched his fists: "I'll go back now...kill him!!!"