80

Chapter 80 The lover's death, you, allow the gloomy filth to never return...

    On the day of Riko Tennai's [Assimilation], it was twelve o'clock at noon.

    Unlike Gojo Satoru and others' Okinawa food, drink, play and travel trip, Nakahara Nakaya is still entangled in a bunch of trivial tasks. At this time, she was exorcising the curse spirit in a building waiting to be demolished.

    "Ringlingling——"

    a crisp mobile phone rang, which attracted the attention of Nakahara Chuya, and also allowed the curse spirit to escape temporarily, hiding his not-so-huge figure.

    "Moxi Moxi~eh? Listening to your movement...is Zhong also busy?" "

    Ah, sister Mingming, it's okay here, it's not an important matter. You can just say it, Is there any news?"

    Zhong Yuan Zhong also connected the phone, half-squatting on the top of the truncated pillar and patrolling without changing his face, and when he found the curse spirit who kept avoiding his figure, he kicked his legs and walked towards the target.

    "Well, I found something out of the investigation."

    "What is it?" Zhong Yuan kicked the magic spirit and hit the wall, breathing still.

    "The Panxing Sect, a non-sorcerer organization, has hired a spell killer with a lot of money~"

    Nakahara Nakata stared, stepped on the struggling spell, stopped the last blow, and said softly: "The spell killer ? Does Sister Mingming have any specific information?"

    "Well, there is not enough time, so far I have only heard this. However, there is an additional message that I can give to Zhongye as a friendly gift." "The

    additional message...is Besides, is there any other person or organization involved in this assassination mission?!"

    "It's really smart, half of the answers are correct." Mingming smiled softly, and to be honest, she was also shocked when she found out about this. to jump. She didn't make too much noise, and raised her voice slightly, "Among the high-level...someone participated in the assassination plan of the Panxing Cult~!"

    She could only confirm the truth of the news through a few words, specifically who was in the high-level, What he/she did, she has no way of knowing.

    However, if there is no entrustment, she will not delve into this matter, the less secrets she knows, the safer.

    "Huh—thank you, Senior Sister Mingming." Zhongyuan Zhong didn't waste any more time, and decisively crushed the curse spirit, "Weijin will call you later, if there is any similar news in the future, please sell them all to us." "

    Hmm, happy cooperation." Mingming thought of something and didn't hang up the phone immediately, and joked, "However, don't take it too seriously, the level of those stinky fish and rotten shrimp...take Those two people can't help it."

    "Ah, I know, thank you Mingming-senpai."

    Nakahara Zhongya hung up the phone politely, and sighed: "Tsk tsk, don't you have too much confidence in those two guys?"