92

Chapter 92 Reunion is like a nightmare, and now I wake up from the dream

    Not long after Zhongye left the magic world in the Central Plains.

    The lowest level of the high school, where Lord Tian Yuan personally sits in the external form, the Xing Xing Palace that has existed safely for an unknown number of years, collapsed from bottom to top.

    ——Those are two shocking forces that are enough to make all high-level spells restless.

    First, the black hole formed by Zhongya, who was in the runaway form, manipulated the gravity factor, and swept all the buildings in the Xingxing Palace, causing the huge palace complex to disappear.

    Then, Gojo Satoru inexplicably went crazy, and performed the [virtual formula——茈] developed after comprehending the reversal technique when he was near death, which was not yet known to outsiders.

    With this blow, a huge and incomparable passage was directly pierced upwards from the ground of the palace.

    It also allowed this Palace of the Stars, which is hidden in the deepest part of the earth, to shine into the sun for the first time.

    Riko Tenuchi was picked up by Kuroi who was waiting outside. At this time, only Wujo Wu, who violently destroyed the authenticity, and Xia Youjie, who was watching this scene in amazement, remained in the Xing Xing Palace.

    "Enlightenment, you..."

    "I'm not crazy." Gojo Satoru withdrew his grasping hand and put it in his pocket, "It's just...the smell of Chuya's blood here, I don't like it .”

    Xia Youjie was silent for a while.

    "Wu, Chuya—"

    "I told you, she's not dead!" Gojo Wu interrupted Xia Youjie in a cold voice, turned his body and walked out.

    Xia Youjie followed his footsteps, and asked in a worried tone, "Where are you going?"

    He was worried that Wu Wu would make irrational and crazy moves.

    "You don't need to follow, I won't do anything else." Gojo Wu turned his back to Xia Youjie, he couldn't see his expression, and he couldn't hear his inner thoughts, "Jie...I want to be alone. "

    Xia Youjie stopped in his tracks.

    Looking at the back of his best friend going away, he stood there in a daze, not knowing what to say or what to do.

    For the first time in history, he lost his partner when he failed in a mission, which made Xia Youjie exhausted. He who was equally grieved, couldn't say those words of comfort to Gojo Satoru, who

    lost his partner and lover, what kind of blow should it be to the proud Gojo Satoru.

    Xia Youjie couldn't empathize.

    It's just that when the summer evening wind blows into the palace of Xing Xing, he feels that this summer is a bit cold.