56

Chapter 56

    Nakahara Chuya returned to her dormitory with an angry face. After she strode into the room, the door of the room closed with a bang.

    From the loud closing sound, it can be heard that the owner's mood fluctuates greatly.

    After the door was closed, Nakahara Chuya's original scowl slowly disappeared, and her face gradually changed into a somewhat dazed look.

    She felt the touch of a certain white-haired bastard still on her mouth, and subconsciously stretched out her fingers to touch her lips with some sluggish movements.

    But the moment she touched her lips, she was shocked again, and quickly put her fingers down as if she had been electrocuted.

    Then, Zhong Yuanzhong also floated to the sofa as if he had lost his soul, turned around and sat down as if venting his strength.

    She arched her waist and covered her hot cheeks with her hands, her eyes were dull, her mind was in a mess, and she didn't know what she was thinking now.

    After a while, the heat on the face was still lingering, and it reached her palm.

    After thinking for a while, Zhongyuan Zhong also walked into the bathroom with buoyant steps, turned on the faucet and listened to the sound of water flowing in his ears, and began to get distracted.

    The faucet was not turned on in time, and the water quickly overflowed the surface of the pool, leaving patches of water stains on the ground.

    However, Zhongyuan Zhong was not in the mood to care about these details.

    Looking at the fluctuating water in front of her eyes, she suddenly bent down and buried her astonishingly hot face in the icy cold water of the sink.

    "Gululu——"

    Zhong Yuanzhong also kept his face submerged in water for a long time.

    She's trying to get her sanity back in this way.

    "Clatter——"

    Finally, Zhong Yuanzhong raised his head from the water.

    However, as soon as she raised her eyes, she looked at the mirror facing her at the moment, and naturally saw herself in the mirror at this time——

    Gan! ! !

    That person with a blushing complexion and the watery eyes at the end of her eyes looks like a 'girl in Huaichun'...is that her? ! ! !

    Zhong Yuanzhong also looked at the mirror and opened his lips slightly, his eyes widened in disbelief, and the figure in the mirror also moved with her movements... Soaked in

    cold water, it was useless.

    Because, Zhong Yuanzhong still felt that he was in a state of shyness and anger, and he couldn't escape.

    Then, she walked out of the bathroom.

    When she got to the bed, she turned around and fell backwards suddenly, her whole body sank into the soft bed. The ocher hair on the bed was extraordinarily bright, consistent with her current mood.