103

Chapter 103 The pre-god wedding is bound by love in the name of curse

    There are a lot of business affairs during the wedding planning period.

    Even if the Gojo family is solely responsible for all matters during the wedding, the two couples who don't have to rush for the ceremony still have some time to listen to the process and try on dresses and other related activities.

    Due to the partial power change of the power organization in the magic world, Nakahara Chuya and Gojo Satoru have to be busy coordinating new personnel transfers, new rule work arrangements, and elimination tasks to reduce the backlog of personnel.

    These two months, the two of them were too busy to keep their feet on the ground, leaving early and returning late.

    Nakahara Chuya and Gojo Satoru spend much less time together, and often after exchanging good morning kisses in a daze every day, they need to get up immediately and start their respective busy work schedules. After returning home at night to take a shower, and exchanging a good night kiss, they fell asleep with their arms in their weary arms.

    This busy work lasted until the eve of the wedding.

    Everyone put down their work one after another, and after taking a breath, they decided to hold a single party on the last day that Nakahara Nakaya and Gojo Satoru were "single".

    ——Xia Youjie deliberately forgot about Wujo Wuchao complaining about not being intimate with his wife for a long time, so he cunningly asked Nakahara Chuya first.

    And Zhongyuanzhong also thought about it for a while, and readily accepted Xia Youjie's proposal.

    His wife agreed, and Gojo Satoru could only reluctantly agree.

    Since the wedding of the two is the next day, everyone needs to get up early to prepare. Therefore, they did not choose to meet outside, but settled in a guest house in Wujo's house.

    Except for some companions who couldn't get away because of the task, and people like An Ge Ji who hated Gojo Satoru too much, the rest of them came.

    A dozen or so people sat in the spacious room, drank with the food and snacks prepared by the maid, and jokingly chatted with each other about past anecdotes and recent troubles at work.

    Sitting lazily cross-legged on the tatami, he drank wine and said with emotion: "Although, I saw the signs when I was in college. But seeing that these two guys are really going to get married, sure enough, my heart I'm still a little...moved."

    "Pfft—"

    Xia Youjie laughed out loud when he heard the words, and glanced at a certain strongest who was grinning: "Glass, I'm sure it's touching and not ... are you sorry?"

    "Wait! Huh? What are you sorry for?!" Hearing this sentence, Wutiaowu yelled dissatisfiedly: "Jie, what do you mean?"

    Xia Youjie walked slowly He said: "Well, isn't it a pity to put flowers on cow dung or something?" After