83

Chapter 83 Is it hometown? Gravity has a hobby of dressing up as a woman? ...

    Between light and darkness, the ruler of twilight - Armed Detective Agency.

    The Armed Detective Agency, a civil armed investigation organization established specifically to deal with dangerous work that cannot be handed over to the army and the police, most of its members are holders of supernatural powers.

    The detective agency does not belong to the daytime run by the military and police, nor does it belong to the nighttime run by Mafia.

    It is called the 'twilight' armed group that exists between the world of day and the world of night.

    The members of this armed detective agency are divided into two categories, one is the clerk and the other is the investigator. Whenever the investigators do not need to go out to work, they will "diligently" process documents in the office.

    A reddish-brown office building, its exterior looks a little old, with a sense of vicissitudes accumulated over the years. The Armed Detective Agency is located on the fourth floor of this office building.

    On this morning, which was as bright as ever, the detective agency on the fourth floor looked peaceful and peaceful, and looked 'prosperous and prosperous'.

    Until a roar shattered the peace.

    "Where is Dazai? Where did Dazai go to be lazy again!!!"

    The person who spoke was a man with long blond hair who looked very shrewd and capable.

    He continued furiously: "The mission report entrusted last time has not been written yet, and the deadline is coming soon. This guy actually skipped work again, this is working time!!!" Half lying on the desk,

    with The boy in the detective beret who was eating snacks glanced at him, and said in a muffled voice: "No, Kunikida, Dazai is out on business, it's very important."

    "...Huh? Why don't I know." However, Kunikida Doppo trusted Edogawa Ranpo very much, and he calmed down after hearing this, "Forget it, since Ranpo said so, then so be it Let's go."

    After speaking, he turned around and wanted to go back to his seat to continue his busy work.

    He must complete the work strictly according to the plan within the stipulated time, and he must not be disrupted by Dazai again!

    Edogawa babbled and ate snacks, thought of something, and reminded with narrowed eyes: "Kunikida, Dazai will be back in half an hour. Don't be too surprised when you see him~!"

    " Huh?"

    Kunikida Dopō stopped in his tracks, wondering, "What do you mean? Could it be...that bastard Dazai caused some trouble again?!" "

    It wasn't trouble but a surprise! Surprise beyond imagination~ Hi~!"

    "...Even if Ranpo-san said that, I can't believe it!!!"