11

Chapter Eleven

    After agreeing on the next itinerary, the three of them began to eliminate the large number of desserts Gojo Satoru bought.

    Well, it is for the convenience of traveling lightly for the next trip!

    They didn't mean to bully that idiot Gojo Satoru, hehe.

    Waiting for Gojo Satoru, who was dawdling, humming a little tune happily, and when he came back with a new pile of desserts. There was only a small half of the desserts that were piled up on the table, and this was what the three of them picked and picked.

    Gojo Satoru stared blankly at the table, the scale of the melody had already traveled to Java, and the humming sound became lower and lower until it disappeared.

    He turned his head slowly, looked at the corners of the mouths of the three who hadn't wiped off the residue in turn, and then slowly piled the spoils in his arms on the table.

    Gojo Satoru bowed his head uncharacteristically and remained silent, quietly arranging the desserts neatly.

    See this anomaly.

    Xia Youjie showed a standard eight-toothed smile, and added fuel to the fire: "Wu, don't be too moved, we are also trying not to waste food." Gojo

    Wu nodded as if he understood, and there was nothing wrong with his expression The place.

    Zhongye and Nitro wait and watch the development of the situation.

    Then, because Gojo Satoru had put down all the desserts, the two hands that were free began to rub their hands together, and the knuckles in the palms made a rattling sound.

    His complexion was slightly ferocious, the delicate face of the sun was exasperated, and he walked towards Xia Youjie step by step.

    "It must be the idea of ​​Jie, you little-eyed, evil-hearted guy!" The deep voice stated the facts clearly.

    Small, small eyes...?

    Xia Youjie knew he was wrong, and he didn't care about Wujo Wu's improper use of words because "there are a lot of adults", but Wujo Wu was still getting closer.

    Wujo Wu knelt on one knee on the sofa stool, hunched over and approached Xia Youjie, who was a little shy and trying to back away.

    Xia Youjie looked at Wujo Wu, fisting and hooting, his smiling face couldn't be maintained, and his tone was a little shapeless: "Wu, calm down, this is outside,"

    this idiot! This pose is so weird!

    And Chuya and Nitro, stop laughing, you two!

    Gojo Satoru squeezed his cheek with both hands, and Xia Youjie's handsome face was deformed by it. It's not over yet, Wujo Wu is about to reach out and lick his mouth...

    "Spit it out, spit it out for me!"

    "Wu, you can't breathe it out again (you can't eat it if you spit it out). "Xia Youjie persuaded vaguely.