68

Chapter 68 Want To Sleep With My Girlfriend

    Feeling sorry for your boyfriend is the beginning of misfortune.

    After the fruit wine turned back, Zhongyuan Zhong was also drunk and a little unconscious.

    At this moment, she was lying prone on the table with her eyes tightly closed, holding an empty wine glass tightly in her hand, and her bright red face was hazy with a deep drunkenness.

    Gojo Satoru touched Zhong Yuanzhong's hot face, and after taking a few more photos to save as a treasure, he happily carried out his original purpose—

    "Say~ let's start!"

    "Wu, you do this.. ....Is there really no problem?"

    "Huh? What's the problem? I said, Jie, what are you worried about?"

    "If, what if Chuya finds out about this in the future——you will be killed by her Killed him, right?"

    "How is that possible!!! Zhongye-chan would not be willing to kill me~!"

    "Are you sure?"

    "Of course!" Wujo Wu glanced at Xia Youjie contemptuously, and then raised his head. Wrinkling his chin, he said to himself: "After all, she likes me the most!"

    "But—"

    "Oh, there is no 'but', I bear all the consequences alone." Gojo Wu interrupted Xia Youjie's words, a little uncomfortable Urging him patiently: "Okay, Jie, don't be so long-winded, let's start now.

    " enlightened thought.

    Guo Baa Nei ~ Zhong Ye, he really has no choice.

    Therefore, if she wants to settle accounts in the future, she just needs to find Wu, and remember not to take him with her.

    So, Xia Youjie, who pretended to persuade a few words, got the promise of Gojo Wu, picked up the phone happily with his eyes bent, tapped the screen a few times, and without hesitation turned on the camera and pointed it at Zhongya Zhongyuan. .

    Seeing the false guilt in Xia Youjie's eyes, Jiarui Zizi whispered disdainfully, "Tsk, you're just pretending."

    But even though she said that, she didn't have any intention of trying to stop it.

    Jia Ruozi just watched the vicious Gojo Satoru, and pushed Nakahara Nakaya who was lying prone on the table because of drunkenness.

    ——Chuya Nakahara, with a knife mouth and a tofu heart, finally paid the price for her own soft heart for Gojo Satoru.

    Gojo Satoru leaned over to her ear, and kept calling in a low voice: "Chuya-chan~" The

    constant calls coming from her ear were really disturbing, and indeed successfully awakened Zhongya Zhongyuan.