33

Chapter 33 Two in One

    The Tokyo school and the Kyoto school, two high schools of conjuration, hold a sister school exchange meeting every year after the frequent curse period ends.

    The principals of the two schools each propose a competition method, one competition per day, and a total of two days. The winner of each year will be the organizer of the next year.

    But from the past few years, every year, the team competition is held on the first day, and the individual competition is held on the first day. After a long time, it becomes a rule.

    As for last year's winner, this year's host is Tokyo High School of Magic.

    Logically speaking, the exchange meeting is usually attended by students from the first-year group and the third-year group. However, the seniors in the third-year group were injured in grade tasks, and the first-year group had only Angeji and Mingming alone.

    Moreover, the students from the Kyoto school participating this time are all in the first grade, so the three of Nakahara Nakaya from the first-year group were added to the list of participants for this competition.

    And Jia Ruozi, as the royal medical doctor of the competition, does not participate in the battle between the two sides.

    I don't know if it's the negligence of Noctua Moth's righteous way, or his big heart. It was the day before the competition that he notified the three of them in Zhongya.

    Ye Mozheng said strongly: "This competition is not allowed to cause death, there is no other taboo. Especially Wu, you must pay attention to this point!"

    However, Ye Moth thought of Wujo Wu's usual actions, some Rubbing between his brows with a headache: "Forget it, Zhongye, Jie. Then you two pay more attention to him."

    Otherwise, he is not at ease. If someone is killed, it is not a joke.

    The group of high-level people in the magic world will definitely make use of the problem.

    Wujo Wu, who was singled out, was very dissatisfied: "Huh? Why was I the only one singled out?!"

    Ye Mozheng said, "Because Chuya and Jiefan have their own limits." Because of why he really didn't have a point in his heart count?

    Gojo Satoru: ...

    Damn it, why is it always Lao Tzu who gets rejected! ! !

    In other words, the three people who are more heart-warming are the three people in the Central Plains.

    The first team competition was held at 1:00 pm, and the three of them who were supposed to recuperate in the morning did not investigate the information about the spells of the students of the Kyoto School.

    Instead, they are free to engage in intense physical training.

    "Yeah, the winner is Chuya-chan~" Gojo Satoru lost to Chuya this time, but he was extremely happy.