49

Chapter 49 The Peacock Spreads Its Tail

    Wujo Satoru is a person with strong action ability, he will execute what he wants to do immediately.

    So the next day

    , after Zhong Yuan lowered his head and stepped into the classroom, he walked straight towards his seat, but she found something abnormal just after taking two steps.

    Seeing the unexpected scene, she paused for a moment, then continued walking again.

    After Zhong Ye sat down, he put the drink in his hand on the table, then turned his head to look at the person sitting on her right, and said in a slightly disgusted tone: "Tsk... why are you sitting here? "

    The sun came out from the west? The idiot was not late!

    However, suddenly running to Nitro's seat, is he thinking of some bad idea again?

    Gojo Satoru had drooping eyelids, and his body was limp and half lying on the table, yawning non-stop, looking listless and exhausted.

    However, when he saw Chuya's figure, he became energetic again in an instant.

    "Good morning, Chuya-chan~!" Gojo Satoru turned sideways and waved his paws cheerfully at Chuya.

    Chuya replied subconsciously: "Ah, good morning."

    No, this guy hasn't answered the question yet.

    After she realized it, she asked again: "You haven't said anything yet, why did you suddenly run to Nitro's seat?" Taking advantage of the fact that

    the person involved was not there, Gojo Wu rolled his eyes, opened his mouth and grinned, "Well, it was Nitro who said that. Recently, I have something to discuss with Jie~!"

    Hee hee, he was sure that Niu Zi would not expose him by then.

    "...Is that so?" Zhong Ye looked at Gojo Satoru suspiciously and said.

    Gojo Satoru was very firm: "Of course, why am I lying to you?" Then, he changed into a slightly aggrieved tone and said: "And, what's wrong with me sitting next to you!" Why are you so disgusted

    ! ! !

    Zhong also looked away, picked up the drink on the table, and said casually: "It's nothing, you can do whatever you want."

    However, just as she was about to bring the drink she had just opened to her mouth, Gojo Satoru suddenly took her drink Drinks taken away.

    Nakahara looked at the empty palm and was stunned for a second, then looked at Gojo Satoru with a frown.

    "Bastard Wu, what are you doing?!"

    Is he so bad?

    "Don't be angry, Chuya-chan~" Wujo Gou saw that Zhongye's eyes were about to fire, but he said unhurriedly: "No, please take a look at the things on the desk first." Zhongye glanced at