62

Chapter 62

    From Nakahara Chuya's mouth, Angeji repeatedly confirmed this fact that made her 'distressed'.

    Immediately afterwards, she stared at Chuya Zhongyuan quietly, with three parts of anger, three parts of sadness and hatred in her eyes, and four parts of her eyes looked like "an ignorant girl who did not listen to her elders' advice and went astray".

    And Zhongyuan Zhong also tried his best to avoid the strong eyes of An Ge Ji piercing him, and constantly brainwashed himself: It's okay, it's okay, the relationship between Diva Senior and Wu is not very good, this appearance is normal.

    Don't care, don't care!

    But it didn't work—

    Um Diva quickly recovered from the shocking news.

    She ignored the 'warning' words Gojo Satoru had emphasized to her before, and went straight to Nakahara Chuya, grabbing Chuya's arms vigorously and shaking them wildly, trying to wake her up a bit.

    While shaking, Angeji said in a rapid and high-pitched tone: "Chuya-chan! Did you get some kind of curse spell?! Or, maybe there is something wrong with your eyes?! Or—— that scum of Wujo Threatening you?!"

    Thinking of the last possibility, An Ge Ji nodded vigorously and said: "It must be so! Otherwise, how could my lovely Xiaozhong fall in love with that scum?! Woooooo~"

    She Really can't accept this fact! ! !

    "Um...not anymore." Zhong Yuan was also dizzy from her shaking, and didn't know how to answer her question.

    Because she herself didn't know what the reason was, but what was certain was that she really liked Gojo Satoru.

    Heartbeats don't lie.

    Wujo Gojo, who was on the side, saw that Nakahara was also a little uncomfortable being shaken by the singer, frowned, stepped forward and grabbed the singer's back collar and pulled them back, taking advantage of the situation to separate the two.

    He squatted halfway in front of Zhongya Zhongya, smoothed the wrinkles on her clothes, and rubbed her temples for her. He didn't stop until Zhongye's frown was slightly relieved by this.

    Then, Gojo Satoru stood up and looked at An Ge Ji with extreme displeasure, and yelled loudly with his arms akimbo: "I said it all, you are not allowed to touch my girlfriend without permission~ Ge Ji! And——" "I don't

    lack I don’t lack looks, good looks, and strength. Isn’t it normal to fall in love with me~ Diva, why are you making such a fuss? It’s too much~” Dare to be “

    violent”!

    "I told you to call senior, bastard Wutiao!"

    After thinking about it for a while, An Geji quickly retorted: "But you and Xia You are not only wicked, but also heartless! You two wicked scum, why should you Have a girlfriend, hey!!!"