76

Chapter 76 The Cold War

    "Zhong~ye~chan~you just say it again for me~!"

    "No!"

    "Okay~ if you say it, I will reward you with an X photo of the handsome Gojo Gota~!"

    "... Huh?! Get the hell out, idiot!"

    The bastard! She will never say it again!

    In the end, Gojo Satoru's coquettishness and nonsense were useless, and Nakahara Chuya's attitude was very firm-she refused to say that sentence that was extremely shameful in retrospect.

    On the way back to the high school for the three of them, Nakahara Nakaya and Gojo Satoru were joking and joking as usual, but Xia Youjie was uncharacteristically silent.

    When the three of them were about to step into the gate of the college, he softly called to the footsteps of the other one.

    "Zhong Ye."

    "Huh? What's the matter?"

    At this moment, half of Xia Youjie's face was hidden in the light and shadow of the trees, and his expression was unreal.

    He raised his head and looked at the clear blue sky, his voice was a little erratic: "What you said to the high-level...is it true?"

    In fact, Xia Youjie and Wujo Wu not only I heard Chuya Nakahara's "confession of true feelings", and also heard the abnormal tasks she had pointed out when confronting the high-level officials.

    Gojo Wu didn't care much about what he heard with his own ears, but Xia Youjie had many thoughts in his heart.

    "Ah." Zhongyuan Zhong also restrained the expression that had become lively due to Gojo Satoru's mischief, turned his head and looked at Xia Youjie seriously, "It's all the truth." "That's it." "Cut."

    Zhongyuan

    Zhongya He said disdainfully, "In order to maintain their useless status and protect the so-called 'tradition', those rotten garbage have never stopped their small actions of suppressing non-conjurer descendants of sorcerers."

    She counted with her fingers: "The information fed back by the 'window' is wrong, the young magicians are confronted with the wrong number and level of magic spirits, and the level assessment of the magicians is suppressed... In short, a little investigation can Discovery - every year there are talented young conjurers who die from the above reasons."

    The non-'correct' death rate of conjurers is increasing every year.

    "So, conjurers not only have to face the evil curses that come one after another." Zhong Yuanzhong also looked directly at Xia Youjie and said slowly, "The high-level conjurers in the conjuration world will also hedge against the young conjurers who are on the front line. A stumbling block."

    Selfish desires, short-sightedness.

    These old moths in the magic world didn't think about the future of the magic world at all, they only had their own rights in their eyes.