30

Chapter 30

    Since it is a grade group task, it is naturally not easy to complete - the grade task of four people needs to solve the curse that exists in two places.

    These two mission locations are located in opposite directions, one is in the east and the other is in the west, so there is no way to get along.

    Therefore, at the end of the day, the time spent by the four of them on the road was far longer than the time it took them to eliminate the curse.

    Fortunately, among the four people, three of them were more powerful than first-level conjurers, so they completed the task easily without wasting much time.

    After they finished all the tasks, the time also reached seven o'clock in the evening.

    "It's really annoying~"

    Gojo Satoru put his hands behind his head, walked out of the gate of the mission site, and said with an unhappy face, "I couldn't even go to the summer festival to have a good time."

    Summer festivals, usually It is a festival held when the neon lights usher in the scorching heat in July and August. During this period, temple fairs will also be held, and there are various activities in the temple fairs, including eating, drinking and entertainment.

    Gojo Satoru has always wanted to participate in the temple fair in Tokyo, but there are too many curses, and they have so many tasks that they can't breathe.

    It was hard to wait until it was time to relax, and the summer festival ended today.

    Xia Youjie walked beside Gojo Wu, heard the other party's complaints, and said with a smile: "Although the summer festival is over, we can have some fun by ourselves, Wujo." "Hey, let's talk about it.

    " Hearing this, Wujo enlightened himself.

    Xia Youjie saw that the fish had taken the bait, so he intentionally held Wujou's appetite, and dragged out his voice, "That's—" "

    The four of us, let's go to bed today~!"

    "..." Wujou lacked interest , Disappointedly said: "Cut~ What did I think it was, that's all..."

    Since the students of the college often have to go out to perform tasks, the school does not restrict the travel of the students, just because they have to take theoretical classes in the morning , student accommodation is required.

    Therefore, running away from bed sounds very rebellious, but it doesn't matter much in the college, and Gojo Satoru naturally has no interest.

    Xia Youjie, who was rejected, continued to seduce: "But the four of us haven't been together for a long time, and if all the companions are here, it will be fun to do anything, right?

    " Immediately refreshed.

    Yes, that's right!

    Then, Gojo Satoru stopped in his tracks and got together with Xia Youjie's little head, discussing in a whisper.

    Central Plains Zhong also saw that the fellows who were walking in front stopped, and asked Nitro with some doubts: "The two of them...couldn't they be planning some bad idea again?