35

Chapter 35 The Leftovers of the Kyoto School

    According to the agreed plan, Chuya Zhongyuan and Xia Youjie are responsible for collecting and grabbing the magic spirits provided by the Kyoto alumni.

    On weekdays, the three of Zhongye would help Xia Youjie collect spell spirits when they were doing tasks, and the level of tasks that the three of them could receive was relatively high, so the strength of the spell spirits collected was very good.

    This also caused them to look down on spell spirits below the second level.

    Therefore, in this competition, Zhongye and Xia Youjie directly removed the spell spirits below the second level, and the spell spirits above the second level were selectively subdued by Xia Youjie.

    Chuya and the others were very lucky. Not long after they entered the forest in the enchantment, they encountered a first-level curse spirit.

    "Very good, there is another little brother, Jie." Zhong Ye stepped on the head of the first-level curse spirit, and said to Xia Youjie with a smile.

    After a brief 'play' between the two, the first-level curse spirit became dying, lying on the ground weakly, without any power to fight back.

    Xia Youjie took advantage of the situation to subdue the curse spirit, cast a spell to turn it into a curse spirit ball, and then handed it over to Zhongye to manipulate the gravity compression. This process has long become their daily routine.

    He smiled helplessly and said, "Zhongye, don't imitate that guy's words."

    This statement describes him like a big brother.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also handed the shrunken curse spirit ball to Xia Youjie again, shrugged his shoulders, and said, "Well, the description of idiot Wu is very appropriate."

    Xia Youjie swallowed the curse that was difficult to swallow in the past effortlessly. The spirit ball, Chuya's ability really helped him a lot, allowing him to collect spell spirits without stress and pain.

    "That idiot still said that I am Master Bao O Meng."

    "Puff—" Zhong also laughed at this statement, "Huh? This name is more appropriate, Master Jie." Xia Youjie

    who can summon countless spells , it really fits this image.

    "Hey, Zhongye, please don't." Xia Youjie's eyes narrowed, obviously speechless.

    Damn it, he shouldn't have mentioned it!

    "Hey, hey~"

    Zhong Yuanzhong is not a certain white hair with a bad personality, so he calmed down after making a few jokes, and stopped this boring topic.

    She thought of Wujo Gojo, who was not there, and couldn't help but say, "By the way, that Buddhist monastery should still be alive, right? After all, Wujo seems to be very angry, and there seems to be old grievances between their families?" Gojo Goku's anger, Tokyo

    school Everyone with eyes can see it, and Zhong Ye can naturally see it too.

    Moreover, she has taken the theoretical course "The History of the Development of Important Spell Families", and she vaguely remembers that Teacher Yemo said that the Wutiao family and the Zenyuan family are feuds.