59

Chapter 59 KISS

    The sun is gradually setting in the west, the clouds are slowly moving, and the blue sky is gradually being dyed into colorful clouds.

    The assistant supervisor stood anxiously by the car, kept looking into the huge manor, and frequently lowered his head to check the text messages on his mobile phone.

    The 'tent' he put down at the beginning has long since expired, but after his spell disappeared, the manor was immediately shrouded by the 'tent' released again by the people inside.

    This area is too wide, so the assistant supervision can't learn more detailed situation at all.

    In desperation, after he reported the situation to someone in the upper echelons, he waited obediently outside the manor, waiting for the development of the matter.

    In the evening, the red glow of the setting sun covered the entire manor courtyard, and a tall ancient tree with luxuriant branches was coated with a layer of red halo.

    Right now, under this ancient tree, there is a couple kissing passionately.

    ——Gojo Satoru felt that his performance of the first kiss was not perfect. Not only did he act greenly, but he seemed to accidentally bite Nakahara Chuya's lips.

    So Gojo Satoru clamped his throat and begged Zhongyuan Zhongya to do it again with a sweet and greasy voice.

    One is that he doesn't want Zhong Ye to feel uncomfortable about this experience, he wants to do it all over again to cover up his imperfect performance this time.

    After all, what if, what if she won't let her kiss in the future! ! !

    The second is that he really wanted to try again, and wanted to kiss Zhongya~

    Zhongya Zhongya didn't speak in the face of Gojo Satoru's request.

    Boom—boom—boom.

    She leaned her head against Gojo Satoru's chest, and heard the rapid heartbeat of Gojo Satoru, which was clear and consistent with her rhythm.

    The beating sound that resonated was like two magnets attracting each other, making her unable to refuse, and some did not want to refuse her.

    After thinking for a while, she raised her head and looked straight into his pupils seriously. At this time, Gojo Satoru was bending over and looking back at her, expressing his feelings for her frankly with undisguised eyes.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also felt that he must have been bewitched.

    ... Tsk, there's really nothing I can do with this idiot.

    She kept her head upright facing Gojo Satoru, and slowly closed her eyes.

    This is the meaning of acquiescence.

    Gojo Satoru smiled silently.

    He leaned over to cover the afterglow of the setting sun shining on Zhongye's body, his lips touched Zhongye's forehead, eyelids, nose tip in turn, and finally he lowered his head slowly to her lips.