Uta!/Concert on Elegia!

The Thousand Sunny was sailing straight into the entrance of a big island. 

(Y/N): So, is everyone ready? 

The Straw Hats were all gathered together and dressed up for this big occasion. 

Jack: Oh, you know it! Uta baby! Man, I've never heard such a wonderful voice before. And this crew has a singing skeleton. 

Brook: You could say that these windpipes haven't lost their age. Get it? YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! 

(Y/N): Yes, we get it, Brook. 

Sanji: Ah, Uta's voice makes me so happy to finally have the chance to see her in person. 

Zoro: Yeah, and that's the moment that she's going to look away from you. 

Sanji: WHAT?! YOU WANT TO GO MOSSHEAD?! I'LL SHOVE THOSE SWORDS UP YOUR ASS, AND THEN I'LL THROW YOU ON A GRILL AND TURN YOU INTO A SHISH KEBAB!!! 

Zoro: I'd like to see you try Curly Brows. 

But before they could start fighting, Nami and Erza appeared next time. 

Nami: If you both know what's good for you- 

Erza: You'd stop fighting right now. 

Sanji: Oh, of course, Nami-Swan, Erza Darling! 

(Y/N): Sheesh. 

Natsu: That Sanji, he never seems to get a clue, and- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! USOPP, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?! 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Usopp: What? I'm entitled to what I decide to wear. Besides, this is not just any concert! This is Princess Uta! 

Natsu: She'd laugh if she saw you. 

Gray: The same case with you, Flame Brain. 

Natsu: SHUT UP, GRAY! 

Nami and Erza: AHEM! 

Natsu and Gray: YES, MA'AM'S!!

Robin: Actually, there's something off about this. 

Levy: What's the matter, Robin? 

Robin: Elegia was once known as the capital of Music.

Levy: Wait, that's right. Elegia was said to be destroyed years ago. So, how could it still be inhabited? 

Happy: Oh, come on, you guys. Isn't it obvious? 

(Y/N): Happy, what are you- 

Happy: Income! The more money is made through Uta's music, she gets the funds to restore! It's just Business 101. 

Carla: How do you know about that, Happy? 

Happy: I just do. 

Jinbe: Are you finished with your explanation? We're already entering the island.