Star Academy Demon School!!

You were taking a nap just because you needed some Z's, and you noticed that Medaka was looking right at you. 

(Y/N): Huh? Medaka? What are you- 

Medaka: (Y/N) I want to ask you something. 

(Y/N): What's up Babe? 

Medaka: I've been doing some digging and I saw that Star Academy doesn't just have the Night School. There's also the Demon School. 

(Y/N): Oh that! It's an extension of Star Academy! Though not that many people know about it. 

Medaka: Then why didn't you tell me? You know my duty as former Student Council President is to help everyone. 

(Y/N): Well there is one human student, and she helps everyone. 

Medaka: Is that so? I would like to meet her then! 

(Y/N): Alright then! I'll just take you there. 

Medaka just pulled you into a big kiss. 

Medaka: Thank you so much, (Y/N). I love you forever and ever. 

(Y/N): So do I, Sweet Thing. 

With that... 

Babyl's Demon School (An Extension of Star Academy designed for all kinds of Demons! The Headmaster is one of the Great Demon Lords! Currently houses 1 Human Student!) 

(Y/N): Okay then, hit it! 

A song played as you entered. 

(Y/N): Ugh. Yeah, Alucard was right. It did not work. Oh, hey there ladies. 

You did a finger-bang motion, and some of the girls swooned and collapsed. 

Medaka: Hello, everyone, my name is Medaka Kurokami. Star Academy's former Student Council President! 

Demon 1: Is that a human girl? 

Demon 2: Must be (Y/N)'s Girlfriend. 

Demon 3: WOW! SHE'S ROCKING! 

Demon 4: AW MAN! How does he always get the best ones?! 

(Y/N): Alright, let's go find her! I just hope nothing crazy has happened because someone said please.