Rapping with Chika!!

Right now, you were going to discuss something with one of the Student Council members. 

(Y/N): Chika. I need your help. 

Chika: You can count on me (Y/N)! I will do anything to help the Student Council President/my Future Husband!!

(Y/N): Don't try to butter me up. I'm trying to improve my rap. 

Chika: Why? 

(Y/N): Because I suck at rap. And it's something I want to cross off of my bucket list. 

Chika: Then why did you come to me then? I don't know the first thing about rapping. 

(Y/N): Bullshit. I know you act like you're dumb, but you're smarter than you look! 

Chika: Wait, maybe I can take a crash course on rap, and we'll be done with it. 

(Y/N): Alright then. 

Later... 

(Y/N): What's taking that girl so l- 

???: YO! 

Chika showed up, and she started to rap. 

Chika: (rapping) Ay! Yo! You're president, but pretty much a useless ho I'll put you six feet under with my flawless flow You can hit the books but you can't spit the rhymes To teach a sucka like you would be a waste of my time Using and abusing m...

Chika: (rapping) Ay! Yo! You're president, but pretty much a useless ho I'll put you six feet under with my flawless flow You can hit the books but you can't spit the rhymes To teach a sucka like you would be a waste of my time Using and abusing me, it's all you ever do If you think I'm falling for your lies, I've got news for you Your rhythm's straight trash and you totally suck And while you're crying to your mama, tell her I don't give a fuck!

She started panting, as if she was tired. 

Chika: There ... what do you think of that? 

(Y/N:) Well ... that was pretty good! Now, how about you teach me how to rap? 

Chika: Huh? 

You started to laugh sinisterly, and then- 

Chika: MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

And so... 

Kaguya had shown up with her maid/bodyguard Ai Hayasaka, who was in disguise as 

Hearthaka-Kun (Secret identity of Ai Hayasaka (AKA Best Girl) This identity is made to counter Chika who is unpredictable!) 

Hayasaka: So, what exactly did he call you out for Lady Kaguya? 

Kaguya: I don't know. President (L/N) said something about- 

(Y/N): YO! KAGUYA! HEARTHAKA! Watch this. 

You were in a red hoodie, and well Chika appeared with you. 

Chika: Check it out! 

And the music started with you.

(Y/N): MC (Y/N) IN THE HOUSE!! (rapping) Scratchin! Runnin! I represent Star Academy! 

Hayasaka: WHAT THE?! HE'S KEEPING UP WITH THE RHYTHM! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! 

Kaguya: Why is it that shocks you Hayasaka? 

Chika: (rapping) What the hell's going on, yo? Can you explain it to me? Fuck him or don't, bro. And do I wanna see? Do I let go? Hm? Got my heart pounding fast like doki doki, doki doki!

Kaguya: Chika, what are you even saying? 

(Y/N): YO! YO! YO! CHECK THIS OUT BROTHA! 

You started getting in close with both Kaguya and Hayasaka, which honestly kept frightening them. 

(Y/N): (rapping with Chika beatboxing) You said yourself! You wanna find love then act it out! So I answer your question! Never got love as you are? Then why even act out at all? Do I got it right? What I say? FUCK THAT! I'm just being me! Acting like me! 

Then both of you start stepping. 

(Y/N) and Chika: STEP STEP STEP STEP STEP! 

Chika: Stepping toward! 

(Y/N): (rapping again) This ain't no fashion show! Can't change my clothes! That's the way, I'm living bros! Sliding down is not how you reach the top! This is my nonfiction, and it's not going to stop! 

Chika: YEAH! 

You both finished, and- 

Kaguya: What the hell did we just witness. 

You and Chika were jumping up and down holding hands and laughing. 

Kaguya: Seriously, that- HAYASAKA! 

Hayasaka: That was- 

She removed her glasses. 

Hayasaka: Amazing. 

Truly our Best Girl knows art when she hears it! 

Hayasaka: Are you saying you have sea slugs in your ears, Lady Kaguya, that you can't see the brilliance of your "future husband?" What an amazing rap they just did. 

Chika: I know right! 

(Y/N): We could probably make a Platinum Record off of that! 

Kaguya: I don't even know what's going on anymore. 

Tough luck, Kaguya.