Enter the Outsiders!!!

Right now you were in a sparring match at a gym run by an old superhero!

???: You've got some good reflexes, Kid!

Wildcat (Real Name: Ted Grant! He's an old superhero and member of the Justice Society of America! He has been granted nine lives, which explains why he is so physical and energetic! He has trained with heroes like Batman and Black Canary! Aside f...

Wildcat (Real Name: Ted Grant! He's an old superhero and member of the Justice Society of America! He has been granted nine lives, which explains why he is so physical and energetic! He has trained with heroes like Batman and Black Canary! Aside from being a championship boxer, he is also skilled in Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, and Krav Maga! Even with his old age, the magic spell keeps him really strong!)

(Y/N): You're not so bad yourself, old man!

The match consisted of several martial arts moves on your part, and lots of pro-boxing moves on Wildcat's part.

Soon...

(Y/N): Uh ... you sure that smoothie is safe to drink?

The old hero made a smoothie of bananas, raw eggs, Tabasco sauce, and canned meat.

Wildcat: What's wrong? Got Goosebumps? My Tiger Tonics are definitely worth the taste.

You sweat a bit and just pour it down a plant while the old hero doesn't notice.

(Y/N): You could teach a whole new generation of heroes a thing or two.

Wildcat: Well, it hasn't been going so well. I don't know, it just doesn't seem like anyone wants to-

(Y/N): Ever think about ... you know. I overheard that you suffered a heart attack recently.

Wildcat: What?! Come on! I still got enough lives left!

(Y/N): Right I- Huh?

You swear you heard what sounded like a lightning shock.

(Y/N): Got to go! Thanks Wildca-

Wildcat: Not so fast, Son! This old man's got the fight in him still burning!

(Y/N): R-Right.

Meanwhile...

Three teenagers were wreaking havoc on a nearby mall.

???: You all rejected us, and this will be a personal message! Current culture is trash!

Black Lightning

The hooded hoodlum uses his powers to electrocute a widespread area.

Another one forms himself into a boulder and smashes through several booths.

Metamorpho

Metamorpho

Metamorpho: Oh boy! Cookies!

But just as he's about to grab the sugary and sweet delights, the booth is sliced in half by the final member of the trio.

Katana

Katana

Metamorpho: Yeah, I know Katana, less eating more destroying.

After a while...

You arrived there.

(Y/N): Hey it's a little bit too early for destroying stuff guys. I'll have to call your parents and tell them you've been-

Black Lightning: And just who do you think you are?

(Y/N): Uh, I'm the good guy here to bust you hooligans.

Black Lightning: Hooligans? Its society's fault that we're outsiders.

(Y/N): That doesn't give you the right to- YIKES!

You dodged Black Lightning's attack.

And then proceeded to avoid Metamorpho and Katana's as well.

(Y/N): Woah! Woah! Easy! E-

All of a sudden, Wildcat rammed through the wall with his motorcycle.

Wildcat: You know you're really hard to follow, Kid.

(Y/N): Wildcat, be careful these guys-

Wildcat: I can handle a bunch of kids!

Metamorpho: Who you calling a kid, Old Man?

Metamorpho morphed into a bunch of water and Black Lightning prepared to zap him, only for-

(Y/N): LOOK OUT!!

You punch Black Lightning, just as his lightning attack is fired, sending it off course.

And you decided to try and electrocute Metamorpho, only for him to go back to normal and doge.

Metamorpho: Hey, what now?

Black Lightning: Let's leave these two, come on.

Katana just nodded and used her blade to cut up parts of the ground, and they jumped down.

(Y/N): WHAT WAS THAT?!

Wildcat: I could have handled them!

(Y/N): You got me distracted!! I- (Sigh) Whatever. Let's just go.

You jumped down.

Wildcat: I'm not out of my prime yet Kid.

He follows after you.