My Date with Misa!!

Yes, you had yet another well-known idol living in your house.

(Y/N): God, she's so cute. Misa may not be the most intelligent woman, but smarts are not always everything.

???: (Y/N)!!

You turned only to get tackled by Misa, and well you just smiled.

(Y/N): Aren't you just an energetic ball of fun?

Misa: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

She kissed you.

(Y/N): Am I just the cure for girls who are stuck in toxic relationships? I might as well have the nickname, the Love Doctor. Awww! Your lips taste so sweet! Did you just eat anything?

Misa: No, it's just my lipstick.

(Y/N): I see. Tasty.

Misa: Thanks! You're probably the nicest guy out there. So, we going to punish any lawbreakers or-

(Y/N): Misa, look I understand losing your parents at your age is hard, and I think I heard that you were attacked by a crazed stalker fan, but don't worry about justice. The justice is going to be handled by me.

Misa: Oh. Okay then! Then how about we go shopping?

(Y/N): Fine by me! Hopefully, I get to see you model afterwards.

Misa: Oh really? Well, I didn't think you would have a dirty mind of all things.

(Y/N): Hey! I just want to see what a celebrity like yourself has got. Those assets of yours are-

Misa: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Assets? You're talking about my boobs, aren't you?

(Y/N): Well... they're pretty nice, but what I mean is your poses, your voice, those things.

Misa: Oh! I get it. My bad.

(Y/N): That's alright. Come on.

You held her by the hand and she blushed.

Misa: I feel like every memory with Light in my mind is getting replaced with (Y/N). Yes. I love it!

Soon...

You and Misa had bought her several Gothic outfits for her to try, and she also got a lot of cross trinkets.

(Y/N): Man, for a goth girl, you are certainly a perky one.

Misa: Well appearances can be deceiving. Now-

She starts posing over and over again, and you're recording and taking pictures for you and her.

Misa: Oh daddy, am I adorable?

(Y/N): Daddy says, yes!

Misa: Well, this little girl just wants to make her Daddy happy.

(Y/N): Great!

Both of you got onto each other and began making out.

After a while...

Misa was asleep in your arms.

(Y/N): Rest easy Misa. A good life is coming your way.