Demon Slayers vs. Kizuki!!

Now with you and the Demon Slayers inside of the Infinity Castle, you tried to sense out Muzan. 

(Y/N): Hmmm ... 

Giyu: Did you locate him? 

(Y/N): He seems to be ... in a cocoon. I- I don't understand. He- 

You then realize what he's about to do. 

(Y/N): We might have a chance of finding him if we spread out and locate him! 

Tanjiro: Inside this place?

(Y/N): Yes. Now, make sure that you survive. Shadow Clone Jutsu!! 

You create shadow clones to watch after the groups. 

(Y/N): Now let's search! 

With the groups split up... 

One of your Shadow Clones went off with Uzui and soon enough- 

Uzui: Do you sense it? 

Clone (Y/N): Yeah. We have demons. 

???: Brother. We have company. 

???2: I can see that Sister. 

Daki and Gyutaro appeared. 

Uzui: Two for us. 

Clone (Y/N): This should be good. So, shall I take the lady, and you take her ugly brother? 

Daki: HEY! WHO ARE YOU CALLING UGLY! HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY BROTHER!!! I- 

Gyutaro: Daki. It's alright. I will handle the older one. You can take the younger one. 

Daki: Great! Let's go, Brother! 

You and Daki start clashing with Uzui fights with Gyutaro. 

Clone (Y/N): HA! ITTORYU THUNDER BREATHING FIRST FORM: THUNDERCLAP AND FLASH LION SONG!!! 

Daki: I'LL HAVE LORD MUZAN TURN YOU INTO A DEMON AND MAKE YOU MINE!!! DEMON BLOOD ART: EIGHT-LAYERED OBI SLASH!!!

The female of the siblings attacked you with her obi sashes, and you started to cut them down and slash her arms! 

Daki: AAAAAAAAAAGH!! FUCK!! WHY YOU!! 

She regrew them. 

Clone (Y/N): You can't win. 

Daki: BROTHER!!! 

Gyutaro: Hang in there Daki! DEMON BLOOD ART: RAMPANT ARC RAMPAGE!!!

He creates several sickles of his blood and starts to use them on Uzui. 

Uzui: That's a flashy move, but I'm flashier! SOUND BREATHING FOURTH FORM: CONSTANT RESOUNDING SLASHES!!!

Uzui spins his blades making him in a circular motion, and starts to block Gyutaro's attacks! 

Clone (Y/N): NICE ONE UZU- 

You dodged one of Daki's attacks as she lunged at you, and tried to force kiss you. 

Daki: Oh, once you become a demon, I'll make sure you and I stay together forever! 

Clone (Y/N): Yeah well you give me the creeps lady. I can see why you're the only female of Muzan's little entourage. 

Daki: Just keep taking. I want to kiss those sexy lips of yours. Now- DEMON BLOOD ART: PIERCING OBI!!!

She used her sashes to lunge at you, but-