(Y/N) vs. Moro!!/Clash of the Titans!!

Moro: How did you get this strong? 

(Y/N): Simple, I trained from the best. 

You then noticed Miza, Iwaza, and Ikaza fly far. 

(Y/N): I take it that- 

Sakura, Erza, and Medaka appeared, finally exhausted from all that fighting. 

(Y/N): Heh, never mess with my wives. 

Sakura, Erza, and Medaka put on their bright smiles they moment they noticed you. 

(Y/N): Great job there Babes! 

Moro: Heh, the fact that someone like you puts such faith in such tiny ants is laughable. 

(Y/N): Listen here. It's true. There are many beings out there stronger than most humans. But they overlook one thing. 

Moro: What's that? 

(Y/N): Humans never give up hope, and never go down without a fight. 

Merus: (Y/N), let me handle him. 

Moro: How foolish. I will not let y- 

Merus brought out a staff, and- 

(Y/N): MERUS NO!!! 

You started to realize what he was doing. 

(Y/N): Whis and the Grand Minister said that ... that- 

You got in the way of Merus. 

(Y/N): It's not worth it Merus! Stop, please! 

Merus: (Y/N), I- 

(Y/N): I can take him on! Believe me. 

Merus stopped, and- 

Moro: Is this really all that I have to fight? You? 

(Y/N): Believe me Moro. You're going down! 

Moro: And why is that? 

You soon began to activate Perfect Ultra Instinct, and then- 

(Y/N): YOU- 

Shukaku manifested on one side of your body. 

Shukaku: WILL NOT TAKE THIS PLANET- 

And then before, Moro knew it, you whipped out the Sword of light, and- 

(Y/N): HINOKAMI KAGURA: FIRE WHEEL!!! 

You slashed Moro, and- 

Moro: AGH!! What? 

Then when he tried to copy your technique, you smirked harder. 

(Y/N): That's never going to work! DESTRUCTO RASENSHURIKEN DISK!!! 

You threw a Destructo Disk, which had the destructive properties of a Rasenshuriken! 

Moro: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! This power! 

He tried to absorb your energy, but then remembered about Jack. 

Moro: No- THIS I- I WILL ABSORB YOUR PLANET!! 

He put his hands onto the earth and smirked. 

(Y/N): WOAH!! I need to find a way to keep this up so that I can use it! I have to return him to his original state when I can! 

You began to dodge and then coated your body in Armament Haki to block attacks. 

And then -

(Y/N): ALL FOR ONE: ONE MILLION PERCENT DELAWARE DETROIT SMASH!!!

You punched him in the face, and he groaned and began to attack back at you. 

(Y/N): YOU WILL NOT HARM MY PLANET ANYMORE!!! 

Sand Tendrils entered into Moro's body, and soon before you knew it, you and Shukaku had merged with GER! 

Moro: What the? What is- 

(Y/N) Shukaku GER: MUDA!!! 

You punched him, and then-

 Moro: What?! 

Moro found himself back into his old form. 

Moro: WHAT?! 

(Y/N) Shukaku GER: I Have Reduced you back to Zero. Back when all of your power was sealed away... All the power you have is gone. You are jut a helpless old man. And now- 

Moro: NO!! NO!! I CANNOT FALL TO AN ANT LIKE YOU!! I AM MORO!! I AM THE DEVOURER OF WORLDS I AM- 

(Y/N) Shukaku GER: Please ... I DON'T SPARE PIECES OF SHIT!! 

Moro: Wh- WHAT DID YOU JUST- 

(Y/N) Shukaku GER: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!!!! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUAD MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA  MUDA  MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!!! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!!! WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!!!!!! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUAD MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!!!!! MUDA!!!!! 

You had punched the shit out of Moro, until there was nothing left of him!!! 

With that, you turned back to normal and collapsed. 

(Y/N): Yeah. I ... won. YES!!! I FUCKING WON!!! YOU GOAT ASSHOLE! YOU GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO YOU!!!!