Back at Home!/Finally!

Well, you returned Ashely back home, and well, she gave you a nice gift to remember, a big kiss mark. 

And when you returned home- 

(Y/N): I'm back!! 

Kinue: Oh hello Sweetie! 

(Y/N): Hey Mom, I- 

Kinue: Oh, I know, you've caught the eye of the former President's daughter! It's actually cute! 

(Y/N): How do you- 

Kinue: She called. 

(Y/N): Of course she did. What's her name? 

Kinue: Ashley Graham. 

(Y/N): Yep, that's her. Also, did Ada come by or- 

Ada: Hey there, Handsome. 

Ada was literally nearby, still in her red dress, and just winking at you. 

(Y/N): How did you get here so quickly? 

Ada: I live here. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I know. Say, Ada, do you think you can wait? I need to talk to Team Science. Something about- 

Ada: You're still worried about the Plagas right? 

(Y/N): Yeah. 

Ada: Go right on ahead. 

Soon... 

You told them all about the Las Plagas, and how dangerous they are. 

(Y/N): Literally. This freaky midget was annoying and- 

Yeah, you mentioned Salazar a lot. Why? Because the little nuisance was well ... a nuisance. 

And then you finally brought up Luis. 

(Y/N): So, in case he calls, make sure to answer. Okay? 

Team Science: Got it! 

(Y/N): Great! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and, have hot amazing love with Ada. 

Later... 

You had nonstop 5 hours of sex with Ada, rubbing her breasts up and down, letting her stroke your holy rod with her feet and hands, doing some tongue kissing, and insertion through her glory hole. 

And the two of you were exhausted. 

Ada: Oh, you rock my world, (Y/N) (L/N). 

(Y/N): She could be a potential wife. Possibly. It's what I do. A new lady in every corner for this guy. Whew.