The Distant Plains!!

General Eagler has been defeated! You have arrived at the castle with your whole party. Lyn, Kent, Sain, Florina, Wil, Dorcas, Erk, Serra, Rath, Matthew, Lucius, Nils, Ninian, and Wallace were all by your side. 

Several soldiers charged in, and- 

(Y/N): HERE WE GO!!! 

You slashed through several of them, and then- 

Kent: Sain, you take the left, and I take the right. 

Sain: FOR LADY LYNDIS!!! HA!!! 

Archers fired from the top of the wall, but Wil dodge rolled and shot them in the chest and eyeballs. 

Ballistas were used to fire attacks, but then- 

Erk and Lucius cast their magic to destroy them. 

Nils and Ninian performed their music to keep status effects up. 

Matthew moved about, swiftly executing any enemies, and stealing the keys for the front doors. 

Florina took down any remaining enemies on the roofs, and this time she seemed even more confident than ever! 

Rath, Dorcas, and Wallace all stormed through the strongest of enemies, with Wallace laughing like a battle-happy maniac. 

Serra was there to provide everyone with support and got to healing. 

You and Lyndis eventually reached Lundgren, who was clad up in his strongest armor. 

Lundgren: So, you're the girl who claims to be the granddaughter of my brother! 

Lyn: "You'll play this farce to the end, won't you Lundgren?

Lundgren: The royal house of Caelin has no need of a Sacaen mongrel! I'll put an end to this foolishness here and now!

Lyn: To further your own black ambitions, you've harmed my grandfather and the very land you ought to serve. I have neither pity nor mercy for you. Lundgren! Prepare yourself!

Lundgren: WHELP!! 

(Y/N): Lyn, this is all you. Remember everything I've taught you. 

Lyn: Right. 

Lundgren began to attack, but Lyn took her deep breaths, and- 

Lyn: HA! 

She dodged and struck at Lundgren's back. 

Lundgren: WHY YOU!! 

She continued to attack his blindspots, only for him to stab his lance into the ground and throw an axe at her face, scarring her cheek. 

(Y/N): DON'T FALTER LYN!! 

Lyn: HA!!! 

She started unleashing many techniques that you have taught her, only for Lundgren to start fighting harder. 

And then- 

Lundgren: You'll die a barbarian, you useless wench! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!! 

Lyn: YES!! I!!! DO!!!! 

She broke his weapon, and then- 

She slashes at his armor, and it shattered. 

Lundgren: Wh- No! NO! THE THRONE WAS MINE! I- 

Lyn: I will not let you live for doing what you did to my grandfather. 

And with that she stabbed him through the head, killing him.