Crash Landing!!

You guys were on board the Koopa Cruiser, and the trip to the Beanbean Kingdom was going smoothly. Yes, even though Bowser was the one in charge of the flight.

Announcement: ATTENTION (Y/N) AND FRIENDS!!! REPORT TO THE DECK!!

(Y/N): Well, time to deal with more of Bowser's stupidity.

Blake: Yes, while mocking Bowser is still entertaining, I feel more concerned about who we're up against.

Yang: Cat got your tongue, Blake?

Blake: Yang!

Yang: Heh, love you too! But seriously, she's got a point.

(Y/N): Oh come on. It's not like this is another Count Bleck or X-Naut thing!

Weiss: Actually, there's something off about this too. Shouldn't there be an ambush from the culprit who took Peach's voice?

Ruby: Hey, yeah! Nice thinking Bestie!

Weiss: Oh shut up.

On the deck...

Jack: See anything Pinkie?

Pinkie: Hang on.

She puts binoculars to her face.

Pinkie: Hmm ... I see ... clouds. Man I wish they were cotton candy. And I see some parakoopas, a Lakitu. Some witch on a flying chair, and a nerdy guy with a vacuum on his head.

Jack: Wait, what was that last one?

Pinkie: I said I see a nerdy guy with a vacuum on his head.

(Y/N): Oh no.

A green energy ball hits Bowser!

Bowser: HEY!! What was that about?!

Cackletta and Fawful then appeared!

Cackletta: Eeeyah ha ha ha ha! Who would have thought that you'd catch up to the Great Cackletta in even a hundered million years?

Bowser: You! You're the fiend who stole Peach's voice! How dare you pull off such a cool, evil plan?

Rainbow: Certainly better than you taking the Star Rod!

Bowser: SHUT UP!

Cackletta: And now I'm going straight back to the Beanbean Kingdom so my next plan can take root! I have no time to chat with the likes of you! Fawful, destroy them!

Fawful: Of course Great Cackletta!

(Y/N): Fawful.

Fawful: EEYAH HA HA HA HA HA HA!! I am the great Cackletta's most best pupil, who is named Fawful! I am here, laughing at you! If you are giving us the chase, just to get your silly princess's voice, then you are idiots of foolishness! Princess Peach's sweet voice will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of Cackletta's desires! And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!

Rainbow: Seriously? You ran into this nerd before?

(Y/N): Yeah, I didn't know he had a boss. I know he has a pig henchman though.

Fawful: ENOUGH!! FACE FAWFUL'S FURY!!

Fawful prepares to attack!

The vacuum helmet spit out energy balls as Fawful kept laughing and you guys continued to dodge, but-

(Y/N): Hey Fawful, I knew you were annoying before, but taking orders from a witch? Seriously?

Fawful: SILENCE FINKRAT!

Twilight: What does that even mean?

Sunset: That he's an annoying pest?

Fawful: Pest? I scoff at you with the hair of the gleaming sun like the rays of a desert that is hot and humid at the same time!

Yang: Yeah, seriously nerdenheimer, you're getting really irritating.

Fawful: BAH!!

He continues to fire more energy balls, only for-

Jack: Hello.

Jack appeared on him, and pulled the helmet off and slapped him with it.

Fawful: AARGH! Now is when the talking stops! I do not have the time to stop and smell foul roses such as you! One fell swoop is the way I will deal with you fink-rats!

His helmet returned to him, and then he fired a barrage of energy blasts at the cruiser.

(Y/N): Oh crap! That's not good!

Koopa Pilot: Attention passengers! Good news and bad news! Good news is, we'll be landing in the Beanbean Kingdom shortly. The bad news is- We're crash landing.

Everyone: Oh Crapbaskets. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

The Koopa Cruiser fell very fast, and-

Fawful: EEYAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Upon crashing..

(Y/N): Huh?

You woke up near the remains of the Koopa Cruiser!

(Y/N): Hey! Twi! Sunny? Flutters? Jack? Rarity! AJ! Dashie! Ruby! Weiss? Blake! Yang! Pinkie?Sci-Twi? I'll even take Bowser?

Luckily Jack and the girls came out of the remains of the cruiser.

Jack: Man, that really was a crash landing.

Sunset: Normally beating up nerds is something I don't like doing now, but- I'LL FUCKING BEAT HIS ASS INTO NEXT WEEK!

Yang: Agreed Sunny! THIS BASTARD IS GOING DOWN!

The two joined hands on it!

(Y/N): Yeah, he's that irritating.

Ruby: Where are we anyway?

Pinkie: I'd say Beanbean Kingdom Stardust Fields.

Sci-Twi: How do you know?

Pinkie pointed to a sign that said exactly that.

Jack: How convenient. Okay Best buddy, what's next?

(Y/N): 1. Find Bowser. 2. Find Cackletta and Fawful and kick their asses. 3. Get Peachy's voice back!

Everyone: Right!

You all marched towards the entrance to Stardust Fields.